Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know of a place on the Southside that does paintless dent removal?

Old 09-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation
Default Anyone know of a place on the Southside that does paintless dent removal?

I have a few dings I want to get taken care of...I don't remember anywhere that does it and don't have a yellow pages for the area...TIA for any suggestions..
Old 09-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Anyone know of a place on the Southside that does paintless dent removal?

I know of one in the Peninsula in RT 17 almost in front of Super Walmart.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone know of a place on the Southside that does paintless dent removal?

the peninsula is a journey, thx though
Old 09-11-2006, 02:11 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SlowGhost
I know of one in the Peninsula in RT 17 almost in front of Super Walmart.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:36 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

euro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to all

I know the Dent Wizard travels around from dealership to dealership fixing dents. Call a local dealership and ask them for a contact and they should let you know when they will be at a specific dealership so you can meet them there.

I did this last year at Victory Nissan in Chesapeake. Met the Dent Wizard guy out there and he fixed my shit. I know they also go to most of the Checkered Flag dealerships, so you should have not problems finding something close.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Controlled Chaos

fourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to allfourwhls is a name known to all

Don "The dent Wizard"
270-3179
Old 09-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Hall honda has a dent guy also.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

chillindude010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dent Wizard!
Old 09-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

Metrodude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mars Blackmon
I have a few dings I want to get taken care of...I don't remember anywhere that does it and don't have a yellow pages for the area...TIA for any suggestions..

Nope, I can only do dentless paint removal.

Last edited by Metrodude; 09-13-2006 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:05 AM
Registered Member

QuickV6 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by XCELR8

Brock, you are talking about jim right

Quick Reply: Anyone know of a place on the Southside that does paintless dent removal?