Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone need dog food?

Old 05-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Built, HTA, V9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts
Default Anyone need dog food?

I work at a veterinary hospital and were constantly throwing food away that manufacturer's don't want back. Some of it may expire during the current month (which doesn't mean that it is bad) but a lot of it going back now is becasue we're switching from Science diet over to Royal Canin. If you know dog food then you realize these are up there with the best of quality foods there are. A lot of it is maintainance diet food (Adult small breed lite, large breed lite, small breed small bite, etc) but some of it is prescription food as well. Some of these diets I can give out as well but a majority of them have to be thrown away because they can actually be detrimental to a healthy dog. But foods like R/D, which is used for weight loss, or J/D, which has high levels of glucosamine in it, or okay for healthy dogs to have. Just to give you an idea a 35lb bag of J/D sells for about $80.

Right now I have a ton of Science Diet Puppy food that I have to get rid of. So, if you, or anyone you know is in need, let me know. I'd hate to throw it away. The SPCA can't/wont take it, I already tried.

-Fred
Old 05-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone need dog food?

My Dogs (3) eat large breed science diet, not sure if it's lite they eat or not. I'll take some of that if you're giving it away. PM me details
Old 05-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Brown Water

Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend

pm'd
Old 05-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Registered Member

brandon.beene can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Livin_Legend
pm'd
science diet is ok lol..thats cool that you posted this and trying to help people out and i will take some if you dont mind lol

Last edited by brandon.beene; 05-06-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Beach Cruiser
My Dogs (3) eat large breed science diet, not sure if it's lite they eat or not. I'll take some of that if you're giving it away. PM me details
I'll find out if there is any adult needing to go back tomorrow. Right now I just know there is quite a bit of puppy food needing to go.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Registered Member

and1baller has disabled reputation

PM me some details, always willing to take some free food.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Fighterer

Abysalone will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by japslapr
I work at a veterinary hospital and were constantly throwing food away that manufacturer's don't want back. Some of it may expire during the current month (which doesn't mean that it is bad) but a lot of it going back now is becasue we're switching from Science diet over to Royal Canin. If you know dog food then you realize these are up there with the best of quality foods there are. A lot of it is maintainance diet food (Adult small breed lite, large breed lite, small breed small bite, etc) but some of it is prescription food as well. Some of these diets I can give out as well but a majority of them have to be thrown away because they can actually be detrimental to a healthy dog. But foods like R/D, which is used for weight loss, or J/D, which has high levels of glucosamine in it, or okay for healthy dogs to have. Just to give you an idea a 35lb bag of J/D sells for about $80.

Right now I have a ton of Science Diet Puppy food that I have to get rid of. So, if you, or anyone you know is in need, let me know. I'd hate to throw it away. The SPCA can't/wont take it, I already tried.

-Fred
Ill take some puppy food man. You seeing James anytime soon? Its for an ankle biter so dont need a ton.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:53 AM
Built, HTA, V9

PM's returned.

I didn't go to work today and wont be back in until Monday so I'll get back at you guys then. For those wanting puppy food, that is a definite as I know that needs to go right now. Adult food I will check on.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:07 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

+1 for another large breed whenever you can. Thanks!!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Goolsbymd has disabled reputation

Wish my puppy was on science diet but he takes Euckanuba or however you spell it its a small breed puppy about 5months old. If you see any of that will you let me know. Thanks