Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone in newport news have a room for rent?

Old 06-25-2007, 06:13 AM
what you lookin at?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s13nnva23 has disabled reputation
Default anyone in newport news have a room for rent?

im looking for a room to rent or something. right now me in an apt isnt going to work. i work 12 hr shifts and pretty much work 7 days a week. im quiet and dont have a girl atm so thats not an issue. i jsut need a place to sleep for 8 hrs. im looking for it in the near future as in the next 3 weeks. i dont care about parties or anything just let me know and i will take off that night and help drink some beer.

if you are going to flame this thread then go away i dont need that here thats for SPO. and yeah tell me to do a search and well i did and everything is on the southside so bite me.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:28 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing
Default Re: anyone in newport news have a room for rent?

I may have a room near the end of july. My house is in Hampton though, but I work in newport news, not very long commute.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:43 AM
what you lookin at?

that would work cuz i accually work in hampton. keep me posted. end of july would work out good as well.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:57 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

I am actually hoping my brother moves in, but I dont know if he will or not. Right now the rent is $370/ea with 4 of us there. That is everything rent plus bills and internet and cable. I have the house furnished, I have spare bed frames and box frames out in the garage.

One of the other guys may also move out, not sure though, which will make the rent go up. But it will still be relatively cheap.

I will definetly keep you posted. Its weird that you posted this because I just found out he was leaving a few days ago.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:58 AM
www.CM-R.net

The house is pretty quite during the week, I usually have some friends over saturday nights though.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:18 AM
what you lookin at?

yeah please do keep me posted. like i say i keep to myself and sometimes i like to throw back a few beers. right now my main focus is making money so thats why im working alot. anyways keep me posted and shoot me a pm if anything changes. im not in to big of a rush.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

What do you mean an APT won't work?

We have a place on magruder in yorktown (right between NPN and about 2 miles from hampton). Belmont at york. You get your own bathroom. Place has pool, gym, gazeebo with pond, and ducks/turtles to harass/feed. We personally have a big screen entertainment center (with a 360, & ps2). Has a kitchen, washer, dryer, dishwasher, deck, walk in closet, and central air/heat. Rent will be around $450 and about $50 a month on bills.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:17 AM
what you lookin at?

well an APT wont work for me atm for the fact my ex wife im still recovering from the credit reaming she gave me while i was in iraq. and the apt's i had lined up wont let me in cuz of the credit. im paying it off and all and am financially in the market to get a house just cant and it sucks.

anywho im up for anything really. i have a good job and also in the army reserves so its not like i cant pay for something. im out of town right now but will be back this weekend.

how soon are you looking to have someone move in?