Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone with nice/fast cars want to meet at Chesapeake Pizza in Great Bridge?

Old 07-24-2003, 05:52 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

i passed by, but everyone was inside so me and my friend waited to see if anyone would put down the pizza for a sec, but i guess not, lol... it's cool... i saw a couple heads turn when i pulled out, so i'm guessin some of ya'll saw me... i'm tryin have a meet out in suffolk tomorrow, if ya wanna come PM me for details/directions...
Old 07-24-2003, 06:03 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Dude.. there was about 200 people there... we didnt have enough seats for everyone... they were all scrambling in the back and stuff... fun stuff.. lets try to have more notice next time
Old 07-24-2003, 07:02 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Yeah, I was one of the masses that attended, seating was a bitch. But it was all cool. It was nice to meet all 200 of yall that came out, I think I can remember your names. Neo Xian Wu, I saw you and the other car drive by, you should have came in and had some pizza or some water.

~Matt
Old 07-24-2003, 07:23 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

All I got to say, is Blah, has a NICE car, jesus... that thing is the pimpest BMW ever... I didnt like them at first when they came out.. but damn its buietiful...
Old 07-24-2003, 08:16 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

well i din't really know anybody, so i din't wanna jus roll up in there ya know... but i'm havin a meet down in suffolk tonite, friday, if anybody wants to come out
Old 07-25-2003, 12:01 AM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

sorry... i was drunk at tommys. they were having a bikini contest... id rather look at little 18 year old sluts in bikini's then your cars...
Old 07-25-2003, 04:04 AM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

i drove by in my girl's car, but it started to rain, so...
i saw y'all outside talking.

oh! litlspic! sinistreministre from the turboford board says to say, "hey!"
Old 07-25-2003, 04:11 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by Crate
sorry... i was drunk at tommys. they were having a bikini contest... id rather look at little 18 year old sluts in bikini's then your cars...
How come they start doing all this shit right after I move!?!?! Fucking Tommy's.

Who won?
Old 07-25-2003, 06:15 AM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

balenda
Old 07-25-2003, 06:37 AM
RS Doscientos

You have the mr2?

Yeah, you should have stopped by.. I was looking for you...

So many cars reved when we were standing out there.. we wanted to get a camara and just go stand infront of the school or something and watch all the cars that rev on just the cars sitting there..

Quick Reply: Anyone with nice/fast cars want to meet at Chesapeake Pizza in Great Bridge?