Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone recongnize this dumbfuck making an ass out of himself on bimmerofrums?

Old 07-26-2008, 05:51 AM
What's next?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO
Default Re: Anyone recongnize this dumbfuck making an ass out of himself on bimmerofrums?

Originally Posted by 10seclx
va speed is mosly chevy
Yea, but they dont specialize in just vettes....

Most of the business lately has been F-bodies actually....
Old 07-26-2008, 06:04 AM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Default Re: Anyone recongnize this dumbfuck making an ass out of himself on bimmerofrums?

he might be talking about Ed at hpfactory... but i doubt ed associates with this guy if hes as big a douche as everyone is saying.. that and ed makes fun of bimmers lol.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:40 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by Corey
What local shop specializes in 'vettes?
Well... Ed Hutchings at The HP Factory tuned my car and has a great rep, but he works on most everything. He's going to be doing the heads/cam on the Panoz. There's also DTP and Va Speed who tune/work on vettes.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:10 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by V12
Hello... Anyone home?
Old 07-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

rneedham1979 has disabled reputation

Are you kidding me? How old are all you guys?

If you read the thread you will see what it was all about. I have pulled stock c5 z06s with my car,

If some have run under 12's, it is news to me and I can admit if was wrong.. I have never seen that and i am sure no one here has seen it either. it is also very easy to claim a vehicle as being stock when ti is quite the opposite. If you refer to bimmerforums you will see that My post were about 99% of stock C5 Z06's and 99% run mid to low 12's.. not high 11's.

This is absolutley rediculous... Do you people really have this much time on your hands?

Since everyone was so curious...my buddy is Brent at DTP..... And belive me I do not have a clue about anyhting... I amjust some guy making stuff up.

Anything else?

If anyone else has and comment or question please PM me or email me since you have my email address.. Especially the ones about weapon placement... Some of you guys have pretty large balls posting personnel information and pictures of someone you do not know and i do not think any of you would appreciate the same in return...

If anyone here is doubting anything I have said in any of my post.... Find me a 100% stock C5 Z06 and we can run it. Until then.... as far as i am concerend you really shouldnt have anything to say.

Easy to be an armchair quaterback.. everyone has so much to say with so little knowledge or expeirience...

Funny how the know it all jerk off that posted this needs to pay someone to install heads and cams in his car.. Just just how much knowlwedge he has, get a life looser!

Thanks

Ryan
Old 07-30-2008, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

Feel free to PM me and you can check it out.. Its a pretty cool 4 door..

Ryan

Originally Posted by Fiziks
Welcome to bimmerforums. This is the same group that think's 540i's are "Torque Monsters".

Oh well.

edit: Guy's garage says '00 M5 with a Dinan S2 package. I've never seen or heard anything about a S2 M5 in Norfolk. FYI to those that don't know, that Dinan S2 package is in the ballpark of $30,000 for just the parts - not including cost of car, labor to install, etc. Nuts.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:13 AM
V12
Registered Member

V12 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rneedham1979
If anyone else has and comment or question please PM me or email me since you have my email address.. Especially the ones about weapon placement... Some of you guys have pretty large balls posting personnel information and pictures of someone you do not know and i do not think any of you would appreciate the same in return...
I posted them, what are you gonna do about it?
Old 07-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Registered Member

Funny?

Not really?

What do you base this on?

Ryan

Originally Posted by CivicDuty
Thats a funny position for a firearm
Old 07-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered Member

I belive you mean bag.. as nut bag, um???

Can you clearify? How would I blow my nut bag off with a pistol in that position?

Any idea how a weapon works? Or the serpa holster?

Does anyone have any knowledge or do they just make unfounded comments on the internet????

Originally Posted by p-stone
Just waiting to go off and blow his vag all over the place.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:21 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

To clarify, on dah internetz, "vag"=vagina.

And as a response to your question of do we really have that much free time?... quite simply, yes, we sure do.

Quick Reply: Anyone recongnize this dumbfuck making an ass out of himself on bimmerofrums?