Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone still going to nopi

Old 04-24-2005, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volcom Racing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone still going to nopi

Yesturday was good. Got ALOT of pictures. No skylines sadly haha, I was dissapointed.

But my favorite car was the white 240sx that was fully decked out, it was always with the BMW bass car.
Old 04-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

i got about 4 runs in, which is more than i expected when i went to nopi to run open session.

i know quite a few people were complaining about how shitty the track was prepped, and most people's times showed it. but to me it was too prepped i kept trying to line up out of the groove, but was getting bitched at for it. oh well. i just need to get some shitty tires
Old 04-24-2005, 01:57 PM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Originally Posted by judge
......dammit charles, log out of my computer when you leave..
He left your house at 1033AM?
You guys really do have something going on don't you?
Old 04-24-2005, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

V1ZUAL has disabled reputation

I went and I had alotta fun..

definetly werent as many cars this year but im sure thats cause of the weather predictions...WHICH WERE BULLSHIT CAUSE IT ENDED UP BEING AMAZING MOST OF THE TIME

other than it getting so called at night and short short sprinkle it was great...
Old 04-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...im glad everyone thought it was going to storm its ass off all day. how often at nopi are you able to grab 4 runs in open session(not talking about bracket)? granted, it did turn away a nice car show, a few of the show cars made up for the difference
Old 04-24-2005, 05:18 PM
mister masterblaster

1supra is on a distinguished road

Len: Ill be working on the edit tommrow,watched the footage ,got some good stuff,most turned out pretty good.
Fellas,when you go to any import event in this area,go expecting the car show to suck,that way you will never be let down,lol. Travel to the home event for nopi in Ga. and expect the best,and you will be impressed.
hmm what other knowledge can I input,well the racing was great,considering our ride was repped to the max,their were 5 pro class sups,and numerous others runnin the 2jz setup,Props to street glow for runnin 6s on a crappy 50 deg track.and silver bullet for hittin 9s in full street trim 6spd. So is now a good time to own a 2jsup or WHAT?????