Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone use Line-X of Virginia Beach?

Old 11-16-2010, 10:40 AM
######

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K
Default Re: Anyone use Line-X of Virginia Beach?

That's not to bad. My buddy does Vortex and charges around $400.00.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:51 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

im tellling ya, 140 bucks. 2 hours of your weekend time. Ive used raptor kits from the pro finishes on a few trucks with guys I work with at the firehouse, they all have second jobs where they use there trucks and no chipping, cracking or complaints. its worth it to save the 300-350 bucks. think of a car part you could buy with the extra money and theres your motivation.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
im tellling ya, 140 bucks. 2 hours of your weekend time. Ive used raptor kits from the pro finishes on a few trucks with guys I work with at the firehouse, they all have second jobs where they use there trucks and no chipping, cracking or complaints. its worth it to save the 300-350 bucks. think of a car part you could buy with the extra money and theres your motivation.
Normally I'd agree w/ you 100%, but I'm paying for the brand name when it comes to re-sale, the lifetime warranty on the product and application, and the convenience of being able to drop it off 2 min down the street from where I work and pick it up by lunchtime.

Plus I'm getting a UWS low-profile deep bed box and a bed extender installed at the same time. They install all accessories for free and their prices are right in line with what I've shopped w/o a huge mark-up.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:55 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

cool deal makes sense.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:37 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

I didn't purchase it, but bought a Tacoma from a third party that had the "Virginia Beach" Line-X tag in it... Was in good condition when I bought it, and just as good when I traded the truck in a couple years later after plenty of abuse. Plan on taking my Tundra there soon. Definitely worth it
Old 11-16-2010, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz

I got my 09 F-150 done at the Line-X place off of Cleveland, and the did a pretty good job all the holes that are supposed to be open are open, including the bottom part where the water drains out of the bed, all the hooks and all were taken out and replaced. I put a low pro tool box and a bed extender in mine, but I installed all that myself. I forget what I payed for it but it wasn't bad, and very impressed with the work.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

HondaThis has disabled reputation

They did a good job on a freind's pickup. Still had all the tie-down hooks intact, good even bed spray.