Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone in VABEACH ride dirtbikes/quads?

Old 08-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joey011582 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone in VABEACH ride dirtbikes/quads?

Well it's city property and I never had a problem over there. Just stay out of the fields and you should be fine. I'm thinking about going to slade's
Old 08-08-2010, 03:45 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

I wanna check this Harpers Road spot out. Anyone want to ride this week?
Old 08-08-2010, 03:51 PM
REAL SE-R

Savagesr20 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joey011582
Well it's city property and I never had a problem over there. Just stay out of the fields and you should be fine. I'm thinking about going to slade's
Cool, Where do you park at? Or do you live near there?

Originally Posted by MattnTheHATch
I wanna check this Harpers Road spot out. Anyone want to ride this week?
Id like to check it out. Maybe next weekend sometime.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

Slades is GARBAGE.

Pack up the troop and take a long weekend and go to Busco Beach. Its in North Carolina. Its about 3 hours from here but WELL worth the drive.

You WONT be disappointed.

MX tracks.
Mud.
Wooded trails.
Drag strip.
Wide open areas.
Big jumps.
Small jumps.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82

use to ride some trails off jolliff rd. in Chesapeake. haven't been there in a while though. just some trails to ride but like i said i don't know if its still accessible. we mostly ride down in NC, about an hour away on the chawan river.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:34 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

Anyone wanna do anything this week!?!
Old 08-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM

Originally Posted by roadrcr82
use to ride some trails off jolliff rd. in Chesapeake. haven't been there in a while though. just some trails to ride but like i said i don't know if its still accessible. we mostly ride down in NC, about an hour away on the chawan river.
Where at off Joliff?? I live right in that area and have been wanting to get my quad up in those woods... And I agree Slades SUCKS!!! Go to Busco and you will never wanna ride anywhere else!! The parking lot at Busco is bigger than the whole park at Slades.... Slades is not taking care of no bathrooms nothing its garbage. Busco you can take your girl they have running water, showers, food, they have a lake you can run jetskis in etc... Its really an amazing facility
Old 08-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Registered Member

roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82

Originally Posted by 1BDAZM
Where at off Joliff?? I live right in that area and have been wanting to get my quad up in those woods... And I agree Slades SUCKS!!! Go to Busco and you will never wanna ride anywhere else!! The parking lot at Busco is bigger than the whole park at Slades.... Slades is not taking care of no bathrooms nothing its garbage. Busco you can take your girl they have running water, showers, food, they have a lake you can run jetskis in etc... Its really an amazing facility
Right across the street from the school, or is it a church? i dont remember. its right when you make the left onto joliff by lowe's. we use to be able to park back there but they blocked off the access road. there are still places you can get back there though. some of the trails run all the way down towards shoulder's hill road.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:02 PM
REAL SE-R

Savagesr20 will become famous soon enough

Id like to check out that Joliff rd place. Someone guide me to a parking spot, where im not gonna get towed away if i go riding for a bit.

I gotta find some dirt. I got stopped by Chesapeakes finest today riding around on the sidewalks messing with my carb. He wasnt too happy and neither was the wife.

You know it is illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk? rollerblades, skateboards etc......

"Sidewalks are for walking, jogging, running ONLY"
Old 08-21-2010, 01:29 PM
omfgbbq

OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt

im also interested in this spot. i have only been riding for about a year and i want to ride on some trails before it gets too cold out.

Quick Reply: Anyone in VABEACH ride dirtbikes/quads?