Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone wanna help?

Old 11-03-2003, 03:59 PM
skankin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud of

umm...good job of not getting the point
... just cause the kid wasnt born with a wrench in his hand, or drives an import doesnt mean you have to bash him. i'm sorry if your shit for brains couldnt comprehend what i MEANT to say, but you haven't been much of a help to anyone here as far as cars go. i do admit though, your jokes on rice are funny but the kid just asked about some damn springs, not a fart can or aluminum wing
Old 11-03-2003, 05:41 PM

Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by shoes
carson, dont crap your pants about it. we have told u a million times its nothin to worry about, you have the set of instructions and you can do it if you just take your time and not panic...it will only take a few hours one day so just be patient.

edit: oh and Cuda....get the fuckin sand outta your vagina...i dont think one person on this board finds your comments to be of any worth
wow I found the comment to be of worth

quite true really, we did the spring on the 90 and it took one person the other just sat and watched then got stuck with the other side. Quite easy really.
Old 11-04-2003, 03:06 AM
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

thanks taylor. !

cuda. honestly. what is ur fucking problem? are u still mad over that silly ford probe arguement?! good lord, i am over that. with more observation, ive actually come to like the aesthetics of a probe GT! honestly. if that car were RWD, it would something worth purchasing.

everyone starts off somewhere, whether it be a honda civic, or a ford probe. but this website is about people with a common interest, who, IN MOST CASES, are willing to help. im not asking you to help me here, but i mean i dont believe ur comments are of any worth to this thread. and if u find it soooooo funny that im doing stuff to my car , then atleast keep it to yourself, or PM me or something. but you;ve turned this thread into a mockery and a zoo.

i know of no other place other than here that has so many knowledgeable people so i have no choice but to ask on here, im not gonna restrain from posting just because of you. i have no beef w/ you, so i dont know why ur still obdurant with me

-carson
Old 11-04-2003, 03:29 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

dude, it's because he is a jackass that is attempting to make himself feel better because he's going through a midlife crisis. his old slow-ass wannabe muscle car gets owned by hondas and neons, so he feels the need to bust on everyone he sees that has an import. i've seen more than half of the domestic guys up here still have respect for import cars, but for someone like cuda to totally down and disrespect not only import cars, but the people that drive imports, is fucking stupid. you really make other domestic owners look bad with your "American Iron is the only thing that should be on the road" attitude. cuda, i think you should just put on your depends, get in your rocking chair, and stay off dragVA till they find a cure for your Alzheimer's (sp?)
Old 11-04-2003, 10:05 AM
Registered Member

gonzarilla is an unknown quantity at this point

†Specter†- Purchase a helms or chilton manual.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:04 PM
skankin'

dubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud of

Originally posted by gonzarilla
†Specter†- Purchase a helms or chilton manual.
they dont make one for his year/model.....thats why he is hesitant about doin it by himself with no other help.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:54 PM
squeegee my fiji

thanks again taylor.

im gonna see if i can get a manual for my car that is under $70. b/c the honda certified shop manual is $70+S/H and i think that is rediculous, but if it comes down to it, i'll put out the money, b/c it will definitely be worth it.
Old 11-04-2003, 01:00 PM
squeegee my fiji

Neo Xian Wu, thanks man,

this dude is so contumelious (vocab workshop baby!) towards practically everyone on this thread. i dont understand where his spitefulness is coming from.(?) i really dont wish to be on anyones bad side, or have any enemies, but this guy has mad enemies with practically everyone on this thread.

:-/
Old 11-04-2003, 05:18 PM
OBD II sucks

mudstuck98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Specter I'll be there.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:04 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

I'll go if you need me to. You've got my #, so just hit me up.