Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone wanna play tonight?

Old 07-27-2004, 06:20 AM
Function>Form

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these parts
Default Re: anyone wanna play tonight?

tegurit must have got the head...
Old 07-27-2004, 06:25 AM

TEGURIT TEGURIT TEGURIT

My car is a daily driver, I do my stuff right, in order to have good reliable/strong "Honda" turbo in tales motor buildup + lots of down time which I did not want, I do my own work. I will have a boosted hatch non-daily driver soon..........
Old 07-27-2004, 06:27 AM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

and also, i don't care what you have done to your car or how deep your pockets are. it's still an integra, i don't know you, i don't give a shit how fast your car is. if i did care about that, i'd be worried about so many cars i'd never get any sleep. DA BEAST and i have met and we are cool. our run will be a friendly one with no grudges or shit talking. when you can come to me like a man instead of calling me a flake and trying to aggrivate me into running you, i'll run you.
Old 07-27-2004, 06:31 AM
Function>Form

DA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these parts

tegurit is cool and so is bc in my book
Old 07-27-2004, 06:31 AM

TEGURIT TEGURIT TEGURIT

I am not trying to "aggravate" you, you just always talk a lot, (and Mike "Slow Eclipse') about Honda's that's all.
Old 07-27-2004, 06:36 AM
Function>Form

i hope it doesn't rain
Old 07-27-2004, 06:37 AM
Function>Form

Originally Posted by TEGURIT
I am not trying to "aggravate" you, you just always talk a lot, (and Mike "Slow Eclipse') about Honda's that's all.

hes in the army...haha
Old 07-27-2004, 06:38 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

no offense, but im not racing a bolt-on all motor gsr for fun. it costs money to race my car.
Old 07-27-2004, 06:39 AM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

Originally Posted by TEGURIT
that car hasn't taken a breath since march. the only reason i talk alot to Insperation is because he does it to me. i only talk shit to noob's and people i'm cool with. but, if you just want a good clean run with no BS, i'm down. i dunno about right away though, i have some new parts to break in, and a new car to get used to. might need a few days. i'll let you know when i get her back.
Old 07-27-2004, 06:40 AM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

Originally Posted by DA-BEAST
hes in the army...haha
can it flyboy. and watch out for the flyboy blue MachJuan on langely now with paper tags. that's XCELR8's new whip.

Quick Reply: anyone wanna play tonight?