Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anything going on in VB today?(12/23/03)

Old 12-23-2003, 07:37 PM
hostgator.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by vasponger
even at christmas? vb blvd is still nuts
Holy shit I just left to goto the Walmart on PA/Lynnhaven, took one look, and there is no way in hell.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:20 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

That was a fun night... I wish people would learn how to make thread topics though... like "meet at starbucks in greenbriar tonight" instead of this crap..

but as goat said, I am one of the faggots that are up there everynight.. its fun...

I met greaser!!! and he wanted to see my car!!! I am so special.. for real, it was nice meeting you, and merf, your still cool.. even though you talked on the phone alot...
Old 12-24-2003, 04:02 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Dude...had to talk about an important upcoming event! Sorry about that, I did feel like a dick.

sucka306, yeah I remember man. At first I thought you were a friend of mine (ZeroMR from Drag) that has your damn car's twin. Well, that is if you have the block built like a mo-fo of course...but visually I couldn't see a difference, that's why I was staring you down, I was about to holla at you.

Stupid rain kinda shortened the evening a little..but on a bright note...I tightened the top down this time...and it stayed on. I'm proud of myself dammit.
Old 12-25-2003, 12:03 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Originally posted by MerF
Stupid rain kinda shortened the evening a little
And the tires roasting out front