Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Asking for some big help with car this weekend

Old 02-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Asking for some big help with car this weekend

My clutch went out on me last night. I thought it was the slave cylinder. After getting a new one, and climbing under the car to replace it, I find out that the actual pivot ball for the clutch fork has snapped off. I need to drop the tranny and attempt to get the remainder of the threads out. I really need a place to do it, and someone to help me. I'm on the penninsula, but if noone out here can help me, I might be able to get it to my job in Va Beach and work on it there if someone can help me. I'd rather try to do it out here though.

I can more than return the favor in the future, if someone can please help me.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:06 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Asking for some big help with car this weekend

Find someone who has access to the Hobby shop on base and take it there and work on it
Old 02-11-2005, 04:34 PM
La Cerveza Mas Fina

KRON1C has disabled reputation

Some times they won't let you work on it at the Hobby Shop unless it's your car. I up there all the time....they used to be chill about that kind of stuff. But now, they probably won't let you in....i guess you can try anyway though. Good Luck man.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:22 PM
I Need Money

Babied 240 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would help you out....i have dropped my tranny as well as swapped ka's....but i don't know if we could get it all done in one day....There are 2 tranny bolts that are almost impossible to get to. I have all the tools to do it if you would like to give it a shot. Can't promise we will get it all done in one day but easily in two.

Then again when i did the swap and dropped my tranny i was doing it all alone...and it was my first time

Give me a call tomorrow around noon or so. I am in Hampton

692-8982 Mark