Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Atlantis Gentlemen's Club

Old 05-11-2009, 11:41 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband
Default Atlantis Gentlemen's Club

I've driven by Atlantis now a few times in the last few months and the place looks completely dead and vacant inside. Like nothing is going on at all in there. Have they been shut down, yet again? I know awhile back they had a note on the door that they were closed, but rumor had it that was because they had too many girls working there and management didn't want to fire them and just wanted them to leave on their own.

So, what's up? Anybody know what the deal is?
Old 05-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Atlantis Gentlemen's Club

Old 05-11-2009, 11:46 AM
alcoholic

SpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the roughSpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the roughSpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the roughSpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the roughSpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the rough

they were open last night.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

My buddy and I went in there about 2 weeks ago, and there was more strippers than guys so maybe they do have to many strippers.

i didnt complain
Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Wait....there are strippers in Tidewater?
Old 05-11-2009, 12:02 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by BatEclipse99
My buddy and I went in there about 2 weeks ago, and there was more strippers than guys so maybe they do have to many strippers.

i didnt complain
blahahhahahahhahhahaahhahahhah strippers in va beach???????????????............... yea right. You mean bathing suit dancers
Old 05-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

I drive buy there everyday going to and from work and to and from going out... sometimes it's closed for weeks, and then it's open again. I've been curious what's going on.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:15 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

The owners are in the sanitation business and have to leave town for extended periods of time.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:29 PM
yard man

professorman has disabled reputation

How does strip clubs here work? I LOVE the ones in west VA when I go visit my friend. Those are the best. I have only been to one in Hampton, and it SUCKS! Do they get at least topless here?
Old 05-11-2009, 12:31 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by professorman
How does strip clubs here work? I LOVE the ones in west VA when I go visit my friend. Those are the best. I have only been to one in Hampton, and it SUCKS! Do they get at least topless here?
LAWZ...you went to the Treasure Chest didn't you

Quick Reply: Atlantis Gentlemen's Club