Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Attn driving in chesapeake

Old 03-19-2004, 04:22 AM
WS6
www.autocross.us

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WS6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attn driving in chesapeake

Originally Posted by Natchez
if your worried about cops in medians at night just run HID headlight, Since my upgrade I can see the f*ckers from further than their radar can distinguish betwen vechicles on the interstate. As for the day time if yo can't see them, it about time to invest in a Valentine One
Best thing is to get the IR Imaging system that the Caddy's have. you should be able to see the cops from a great distance with that.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:06 AM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Originally Posted by ritz
I didn't even know that was a law. I see cops all the time in Norfolk without their lights on.

Guess the law was only for Chesapeake, unless Norfolk cops just didn't do it.

Thanks for looking out though.
me too, I never see them fuckers with their lights on.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:27 AM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

oh shit im late. but i did not kno that was a law now. haha i was wondering why i never see them with lights on anymore
Old 03-19-2004, 06:15 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WS6
They have been sitting with no lights on for years.
Back in 99 when I dated this girl out in Hickory, I'd drive on the 168 bypass 4 times a day, twice in the day and twice at night, and they sit there at night with no lights on and it's dark as shit on the bypass.
Yea, that's pretty much how it is for me. My girl lives in Currituck, NC so I take 168 all the time. This past Saturday, I finally noticed a statie w/o his lights on. Scared the fuck outta me, but luckily I was doing speed limit..
Old 03-19-2004, 07:02 AM

1.8T3t04e is an unknown quantity at this point

im glad to see the parking lights activated while running radar or laser myth is dead...
there never was a law that prohibited a cop from blacking out when running radar or laser... they do it for their own safety(hang out in a median with parking lights on)
and if they really want to get you they will sit on the other side of the gardrail at night with thier headlights on, the cop running radar seems to be just part of on-coming traffic in the other lane...(all this in relation to that llittle spot on the 168 bypass...
chesapeake traffic enforcment sgt lives about 4 doors down(reason i know all this)... the new unmarked cars are insane by the way... no more tinted windows... millions of lights, front and rear radar operation, and vg2 equiped etc etc...
so chesapeake is right up there with the state boys when it comes to technology and radar detector detection

Last edited by 1.8T3t04e; 03-19-2004 at 07:05 AM.
Old 03-19-2004, 03:18 PM

kooij has disabled reputation

i race cops in chesapeake for excitement
Old 03-19-2004, 09:58 PM

nj2vacavy is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like a trip out of state is needed to get some radar detectors
Old 03-20-2004, 06:47 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nj2vacavy
looks like a trip out of state is needed to get some radar detectors
You can buy em here, but they're just illegal to use or be in range of being used....
Old 03-20-2004, 10:58 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by WS6
They have been sitting with no lights on for years.
No shit. What's new?