Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Autosolution or Milliniuem?

Old 02-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stro1477 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Autosolution or Milliniuem?

I told them to find out what I need to get and give me a call back so i can come in this friday and start buying parts. Tomorrows friday, and they havent called me back yet about where to start or what plans we should take on friday. They were good returning my calls for 2 days...after that i dont know what happened. They are cool people though.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:48 PM
HUH??

1badyota is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it is unanomous Milliniuem wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2004, 08:53 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

I say Millennium Autosports all the way, they have had the best comments on the board and they have not had to come on this thread and defend themselves (several times I might add) like other shops here.

You also have to look at who puts out actual racecars. Millennium is always at the track with several cars and with people that have had work done by them as well. They are truely one of the best and strongest performance shops here in the Hampton Roads area.

This company has an array of people with knowledge on all types of vehicles ranging from Hondas, Mitsubishis, Subarus, Toyotas, etc. These guys have built multipal Bad ass high HP cars that run low 10's and 11's. How can you go wrong? You cant!!!

With out a doubt, Millennium is the Performance Tuner shop to be at, hands down!
Old 02-09-2004, 08:27 AM
Registered Member

Stro1477 is an unknown quantity at this point

Went to Millienuem this past weekend, and I was more than impressed. Chad knows his Sh#$. They all do. Right off the bat, they were telling me what they could do and how they would do it. There head MEchanic gave me a tour of there garage and all there rides, and that place is LEGIT!They are willing to work with whateever I need and whats best for my budget. Hands down right there. Been to a lot of performance shops from up north where im from, and Millinuem Ranks right up at the top. Just a matter of time before I get back there and have them do what they need to do to my car. Thanks everyone for your comments and help....
Old 02-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by sebassttiann
also wanted to add that EVERY SHOP in america has had alteast ONE unhappy customer it aint right but it happens i've been fucked before(tread quarters gmc dealership) and many of us will get fucked atleast once in our life it shouldn;t happen but it does
True...that's what's great about threads like this so we can help each other from getting the shaft. Looks like we all should invest in Millenium's stock options if they're available LOL!!!!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:09 AM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
True...that's what's great about threads like this so we can help each other from getting the shaft. Looks like we all should invest in Millenium's stock options if they're available LOL!!!!
oops that was me...forgot to log in on my own user...sorry Jay, my bad...see, I'm still figuring this shit out...I should PM you...damn...shit...this is a fuck! PC load letter? What the fuck does that mean?
Old 02-09-2004, 09:14 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

He left himself logged in to the house computer...so it's kinda his fault not yours.