Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Autosolution or Milliniuem?

Old 01-27-2004, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stro1477 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Autosolution or Milliniuem?

So Autosolution has gone through some problems with screwing people over before? Is this true? People seem to have Millineum on this messege board on high regards and also on Chris Tucker. Im gonna try to get my Mitsubishi moded, and im going to visit both shops on friday. Thanks everyone for all your feedback, and I got to go with whom I feel comfortable with.It seems like a lot of you like both Millineum and Autosolutions. But I read a post that Autosolution did in the past screw people over. I do not know if this is true or not, thats why im asking for opinions and honest to God experience. When I talked to both places over the phone this is what I got: The person at Autosolution would not give me his name when I asked for it, so I can specifically talk to him when I make my way there on friday to make plans for turbo fabrication(which i thought was odd)....People at Millinuem gave me two peoples name and also the guy I talked to gave me his name so when I make my visit on friday we can talk in detail about the turbo fabrication.. Thanks for you help everyone.
Old 01-28-2004, 03:39 AM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

NEXT LEVEL PERFORMANCE

I know that was not one of your shops but these guys know their shit.

Last edited by NIC668; 01-28-2004 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-28-2004, 04:34 AM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

i wouldnt suggest going there unless dude can spell the name of the shop right in the first place.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Droppin E-Thugs!!!!!

reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Millineum good peeps.........
Old 01-28-2004, 01:27 PM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Okay, i have been to both shops- I have talked to the guys from millenium at the track and at there shop. Good people! I would say them or Abacus. I have been to Auto Solutions a few time and i wasn't impressed, nothing personal but it looked like a chop-shop. Anyway- it;s my opinion, but i have seen millenium's cars run there ass off, as well as make 565 on stock gsr sleeves- I don't remember seeing any of autosolutions cars at the track? Maybe i just wasn't looking for them-
Old 01-28-2004, 02:09 PM

wrx4u2nv is an unknown quantity at this point

Its simple. Look at the cars the guys have that work at Millenium. Enough said. Millenium is the place to go.
Old 01-28-2004, 04:20 PM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

go to tuners edge, there the way to go, screw Millenium, i dont know about autosolutions
Old 01-28-2004, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

Stro1477 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is Tuners Edge?...Wow this is a tough decision. A lot of people really talking good about Millineum and so so about everyone else. Autosolution has been in contact with me of late though. It comes down to quality, price, and comfort i guess.
Thanks again
Old 01-28-2004, 08:27 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

I'd definately go to Millenium. I personally haven't done business with them, but all I've heard from friends is how awesome they are. Autosolutions has screwed me over a few times(Post AWOL owner) as well as quite a few of my friends, so I wouldn't trust them too much. I've also heard some pretty good things about Tunerz Edge. All in all.......Millenium!
Old 01-28-2004, 08:55 PM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

i like both shops. but if you have a mitsubishi you would want to go to a mitsubishi performance shop. DIRECT PERFORMANCE is mainly mitsubishi. they work on them all day and all of them own mitsubishi's. they are the place to go if you are looking to get work done on a mitsubishi. also the owner of next level performance knows alot about his mitsubishi's. check out all the shops and then make a decision for yourself. thats the way i would do it. see who cares about their customers more.

Quick Reply: Autosolution or Milliniuem?