Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Autosolution or Milliniuem?

Old 01-28-2004, 09:16 PM
soon to be JDM 240

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM DMON is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Autosolution or Milliniuem?

I go with autosolutions chris eric and john are good peeps...
Old 01-28-2004, 09:25 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JDM DMON
I go with autosolutions chris eric and john are good peeps...
No

Originally Posted by judge
the owner of next level performance knows alot about his mitsubishi's.
Definately. That dude knew his DSMs......his 1G made what? 492whp?
Old 01-28-2004, 09:28 PM
15psi daily driven

T60-1Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

i put my eclipse NA in autosolutions to have a custom turbo kit put on it. i had already built the engine so they didn't have to take it out. it took awhile to do but, i'm putting right at 300fwhp to the ground on 14psi. after putting a head stud kit in it and cranking it up to 28psi i'm looking at around 475fwhp to 500fwhp. mind you that this is a 420A 2.0. Dwight over at autosolutions is a crazy sick fabricator. i know that milliniuem has some damn fast cars and their peeps are mad cool but both shop can build impressive motors. just my 2 cents. personally, i like both and do business with both.
Old 01-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

Stro1477 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know about Direct Performance or Abacus? Abacus sounds pretty good. Im gonna make my visits to Autosolutions, Millinuem, and hopefully Direct Performance and Abacus. Is this a case that what ever shop i choose, I cant go wrong?...because they are all reputable and people have ties to each?
Old 01-29-2004, 02:33 AM
Registered Member

lsvtec2go is on a distinguished road

Autosolutions..
Old 01-29-2004, 03:21 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stro1477
Anyone know about Direct Performance or Abacus? Abacus sounds pretty good. Im gonna make my visits to Autosolutions, Millinuem, and hopefully Direct Performance and Abacus. Is this a case that what ever shop i choose, I cant go wrong?...because they are all reputable and people have ties to each?
Abacus = Godly haha. They're an AWESOME shop. Not sure if they custom fab turbo kits though. I'd check it out though.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:55 AM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

autosolutions fucked my suspension up and then acted like there was nothing that could be done to fix my problems as if the violent shaking and banging noise was a normal thing and that something terribly incorrect wasn't happening. So I then took it somewhere else to fix what they fucked up. Turns out when they put one of my struts back on they put that shit on backwards and they snapped 2 of the studs on my other wheel in half and then just forced the lug nuts on there and acted like everything was OK. My boy sebasstiann was there with me he can back me up on this story. And if any one from autosolutions reads this and remembers my car I would like to say fuck you.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:31 AM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

I remember your car coming in. I personally didn't know that it had any problems. Who did you talk to? I know it wasn't me. You drive the Silver Sentra w/ the kit? We backed you and sebasstiann up at your show and we were cool, now because something like this happens you go and BLAST US? If it truely was one of my tech I would have taken the appriate actions. I asked them and we all remeber your car. You had it lowered and then we put back to stock. I remember you and your boys did some work on it and brought it to us. IF we had broken your studs WE would have replaced them, they are like 1 dollar a pc. and not hard to install. Also how do WE put a strut on backwards? It doesn't make sense. You brought the car in here already lowered and then raised up. We take all responsiblity for anything that comes out of our shop and on all suspension jobs take them out for a test drive to make sure. Hope that helps.

_Crs
Old 01-29-2004, 03:00 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

Originally Posted by _crs
I remember your car coming in. I personally didn't know that it had any problems. Who did you talk to? I know it wasn't me. You drive the Silver Sentra w/ the kit? We backed you and sebasstiann up at your show and we were cool, now because something like this happens you go and BLAST US? If it truely was one of my tech I would have taken the appriate actions. I asked them and we all remeber your car. You had it lowered and then we put back to stock. I remember you and your boys did some work on it and brought it to us. IF we had broken your studs WE would have replaced them, they are like 1 dollar a pc. and not hard to install. Also how do WE put a strut on backwards? It doesn't make sense. You brought the car in here already lowered and then raised up. We take all responsiblity for anything that comes out of our shop and on all suspension jobs take them out for a test drive to make sure. Hope that helps.

_Crs
Well i'm madd about it because after you guys worked on it it was shaking and making noises and the guy that worked on it knew it was fucked up. But he gave me an excuse that if you tinker with ur suspension too many times it just not gonna be the same. You guys re-checked it for me and gave me a few different responses. One response was that "nothing is wrong with it we test drove it and everything seems fine" ( which really made me mad because that was an obvious lie) and the other was "it could be this it could be that" type of anwser. So I got frustrated and took it somewhere else and they told me things were installed incorrectly and when they were done with it it was as good as new. So this means you guyz should have found the problem that the other shop found and fixed it free of charge. I know no ones perfect and people make mistakes but you guys were obviously not trying to help me and fix it.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:50 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

how bout if you have such a problem with the work someone does to YOUR car, next time do it your own damn self? then, the only person to blame would be YOU. its not right to complain after already talking it over and saying everything was cool with the people at the shop. especially if they tried to help you. the only way to get anything right is to do it yourself.

Quick Reply: Autosolution or Milliniuem?