Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Autosolution or Milliniuem?

Old 01-29-2004, 08:18 PM
Bootlegg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate
Default Re: Autosolution or Milliniuem?

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
how bout if you have such a problem with the work someone does to YOUR car, next time do it your own damn self? then, the only person to blame would be YOU. its not right to complain after already talking it over and saying everything was cool with the people at the shop. especially if they tried to help you. the only way to get anything right is to do it yourself.
that's my point everything wasn't cool and they didn't try to help me. If they would have really tried to help me they would have "found" the problem and fixed it the 2 extra times I came to their shop after they original worked on my car. They were not helpful and acted like they didn't care. Their attempts to help was really half-assed, therefore me getting frustated and going somewhere else because I personally don't know how to repair struts. But enough with this story and moving on with life. Sorry for the thread jacking.
Old 02-01-2004, 07:02 PM

RSXHATCH has disabled reputation
Angry Re: Autosolution or Milliniuem?

DONT TAKE IT TO AUTOSOLUTIONS! THEY'VE HAD MY CAR FOR 3 MONTHS AND THEY GOT $2500 OF MY MONEY AND THEY SAY THEY ARE GONNA GET MY CAR FINISHED SOON. AFTER 3 MONTHS IT HASN'T BEEN TOUCHED YET!!! I WAS QUOTED A WEEK FOR MY TURBO INSTALL, AND IT WAS ALL BOLT UP, HOW HARD CAN IT BE?? MILLINEUM WILL GET YOU IN AND OUT WITH WARRANTY I CANT SAY THEY ABOUT AUTOSOLUTIONS! WISH I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pyrate
Well i'm madd about it because after you guys worked on it it was shaking and making noises ... I know no ones perfect and people make mistakes but you guys were obviously not trying to help me and fix it.
I have dealt with Autosolutions on a few occasions and although I do most of my own work, I have seen a lot of the work they do and it has always been high quality and I would definetly back them on them making things right if there is a problem with their work, HOWEVER if you bring them (or any other shop) work that has been previously worked on by people who are not qualified to do so and expect them to correct whatever that person did wrong either for free or at a discounted rate you are sadly mistaken. In fact I would expect to pay more because they 1. have to troubleshoot what was done wrong in the first place and 2. fix it. which makes it a 2 step process instead of simply installing something, and furthermore it's not possible to put struts/shocks in upside down or backwards that I have ever heard of but if there is someone on here that has seen it done or know it can be by all means correct me... So in order to be able to address your problem with them (or any tuner shop) you should know enough about your car to know what your talking about or you may not be making a wise decision to mod it.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:33 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Originally Posted by RSXHATCH
DONT TAKE IT TO AUTOSOLUTIONS! THEY'VE HAD MY CAR FOR 3 MONTHS AND THEY GOT $2500 OF MY MONEY AND THEY SAY THEY ARE GONNA GET MY CAR FINISHED SOON. AFTER 3 MONTHS IT HASN'T BEEN TOUCHED YET!!! I WAS QUOTED A WEEK FOR MY TURBO INSTALL, AND IT WAS ALL BOLT UP, HOW HARD CAN IT BE?? MILLINEUM WILL GET YOU IN AND OUT WITH WARRANTY I CANT SAY THEY ABOUT AUTOSOLUTIONS! WISH I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!
Anyone taking advice from this thread when trying to decide which shop to go to...do a few things when you seen an inane post like above:

1. Notice how stupidly immature it was written, that alone should let you know it's not trustworthy.

2. Look at the registration date. Feb 2004. I'd believe he registered just to flame, ie: not a reliable source.

3. If 2 applies, view other posts...see if anything worthwhile has been said by this person.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:41 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

chris tucker=millenium, or shad=abacus.....both bomb ass motherfucking techs that now what they are doing and will get your shit right, and youll have the comforting knowledge that you had someone working on your car that is top notch..........

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 02-02-2004 at 06:43 AM.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:59 AM
Douchebaggery!!!

SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63

Milliniuem that just my opinion
Old 02-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RSXHATCH
Which vehicle is this? We currently do not have any turbo projects in shop. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. I hope that helps.

_crs
Old 02-02-2004, 11:32 AM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

hah. what an idiot. i bet he signed up and said some shit not thinking that maybe one of the techs from the shop frequently posts here. what a tool.
Old 02-02-2004, 01:11 PM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

All you have to do is take a look at how shoddy Autosolutions appearance is and that should explain everything to you. Millenium and Abacus are both clean, neat, and organized. Shad is a very down to earth guy who will tell you what's wrong and get it done quickly and efficiently. He put my neighbor's CRX engine in within 24 hours and the car has had no problems since. Millenium is eager to get a new customer base and this thread reinforces the important fact that reputation can either make or break you. Trust is crucial. A close aquaintance dropped an obscene amount of money into 2 vehicles with Autosolutions and they took forever to diagnose the problem, fix it, and one car isn't roadworthy anymore. Rarely do they return phone calls, and give you the runaround about what the problem "could be". If you read back on this thread tally up the votes; Autosolutions-8 yes and 4 don't go theres; Millenium 15 yes's, and Abacus 3 yes's. The people have spoken. stro1477; I would think if they didn't want to give out their name should have told you something right from the get go. My poor friend to call on the status of his car asked who he was talking to, and the person said," What's your name? My name doesn't matter." Good luck with your decision...food for thought.
Old 02-02-2004, 01:13 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

tuners edge

Quick Reply: Autosolution or Milliniuem?