Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Autosolution or Milliniuem?

Old 02-04-2004, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jkrig is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Autosolution or Milliniuem?

Well, I had my swap done at Autosolutions, (h22 into a 96 accord), my experience was not that bad but it was not the best either, first off they said they could do it in a couple of days, it took a little over three weeks, no a big deal except for the fact that no one ever called me to say "hey its gonna be a few extra days because of parts or whatever" I kept having to come by and ask questions about why my car was not done, second when they did complete the install they used an obd2 p72 on my obd1 h22 not too much of a big deal there except that they said the only code I was throwing was CKF which is normal when running the p72 on an h22, come to find out I had egr and O2 sensor codes also, third they only used 1 of the 2 bolts needed for the drivers side engine mount which broke a couple of days later when I was in NC and I had to get the hole re-tapped, and last when they put an old DC header they had layin around the shop which only had 1 of the 3 bolts for the flange, one of which was broken off, another re-tap job.......the actual instal of the motor was clean and so was the motor, once they got the motor they got it in pretty fast, I have'nt been back since I got my car back 6 months ago, hope thay have gotten better since then, the scene is pretty big in this area, we need more than 1 or 2 quality shops.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

Stro1477 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the info about the shops. My buddy from work also told me about Millinuem. Thats too many people saying good things about that place. Got to check it out. Thanks again everyone.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:35 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

His ordeal really covers all the bases of what I went through..only with two different cars, for a lot longer, and cost a LOT more money. I don't like to say much against them...they tried...but the customer service just sucks a nut and a half. Good people, just bad business ethics.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:52 AM

jkrig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MerF
His ordeal really covers all the bases of what I went through..only with two different cars, for a lot longer, and cost a LOT more money. I don't like to say much against them...they tried...but the customer service just sucks a nut and a half. Good people, just bad business ethics.
I agree the guys were cool but costomer service was lacking, but its been some months and maybe they have tightened things up.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

Which shop were you guys talking about?
Old 02-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Ghost

Autosolution
Old 02-05-2004, 11:39 AM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jkrig
I agree the guys were cool but costomer service was lacking, but its been some months and maybe they have tightened things up.
I also agree...
Old 02-05-2004, 11:47 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

ive only been once to get my custom exhaust, besides how long they took i got no complaints
Old 02-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

yeah, they are cool people at autosolutions. I havent heard from them in a couple of days though. I started talking to them about getting some of the turbo parts for my car and having the majority of the parts by april so they can install it. Dont know if they didnt like that idea, havent heard from them in a couple of days.
Old 02-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Ghost

You will not hear from them. That's their SINGLE biggest downfall...they do NOT call to tell you anything. You have to call and talk to them, and sometimes you will just get a run-around and you will end up having to go in there anyway. Like I said, their customer service is what kills them...

Quick Reply: Autosolution or Milliniuem?