Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bad Accident. TODAY.

Old 09-15-2007, 12:33 PM
'08 135i & '00 S4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
audiS4_apr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bad Accident. TODAY.

Originally Posted by ritz
What a terrible way to go. Sorry you had to see that.

A while back my uncle saw an older guy riding a 3-wheel bike get hit on Little Creek Rd. He went up in the air and hit his head on a fire hydrant. I don't even wanna think about what that shit was like.
Anyone who rides a bicycle on little creek road has a death wish. Even motorcycles don't have it easy.. I've seen 2-3 motorcycles layed down after being hit by cars.

The old guy who got hit was probably senile. I hate to say it but I'm not going to run myself into a concrete wall to avoid someone in the street. I'll lock the brakes up and will swerve some.. but not enough to start sliding sideways and lose control.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:53 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by audiS4_apr
Anyone who rides a bicycle on little creek road has a death wish. Even motorcycles don't have it easy.. I've seen 2-3 motorcycles layed down after being hit by cars.

The old guy who got hit was probably senile. I hate to say it but I'm not going to run myself into a concrete wall to avoid someone in the street. I'll lock the brakes up and will swerve some.. but not enough to start sliding sideways and lose control.

Yeah, I'd hate for you to have to replace your car... Instead, you can let the persons family know that they will need to replace their loved one since you didn't want to put a dent or ding in your car.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Registered member

supraBoy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 2slow2race
I saw it when the body was under a sheet in the middle of the road and the car was in the ditch. crazy
yup thats it only i saw the body before the cops put a sheet on him..

Originally Posted by Von
lol john....i know you....sucks you had ti witness it though.
haha who are you yah thats my Formal/Professional name.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

Yeah, I'd hate for you to have to replace your car... Instead, you can let the persons family know that they will need to replace their loved one since you didn't want to put a dent or ding in your car.
i doublt its about the car, i'd do anything to avoid something like that but you got to look at the options...hit a pole at 60 and possibly die yourself or worse end up in a wheel chair for the rest of your days or hit a guy who shouldn't have been there in the first place. selfish? yeah but thats how life is nobody will look out for you better then your own self.

Last edited by Al_P; 09-15-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale

I race Legends at Langley and the wreck that killed Dale Lemonds was two cars in front of me. When I went by, his car was about 3 feet in the air and spinning. That still irks me, just can't get it outta my brain. Good luck, relax and remember you couldn't do anything about it. Talk to someone if you need to. If you haven't experienced something like that, it can have some serious effects on a person.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Registered member

00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ

Originally Posted by maacodale
I race Legends at Langley and the wreck that killed Dale Lemonds was two cars in front of me. When I went by, his car was about 3 feet in the air and spinning. That still irks me, just can't get it outta my brain. Good luck, relax and remember you couldn't do anything about it. Talk to someone if you need to. If you haven't experienced something like that, it can have some serious effects on a person.
i agree with you. One of my boys hit a lady in jersey that from what people say commited suicide. It really fucked him up he didnt drive for a while and to this day cant drive by where it happend. best thing i can say if if you need to talk to some one go right ahead
Old 09-15-2007, 07:12 PM
ZoomTec

NSXchink NSXchink NSXchink NSXchink NSXchink NSXchink NSXchink NSXchink NSXchink

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
wtf did you just say???
i meant to say:

my prayers goes out to all the people who suffered from this unforuntate accident.

and than I said that I saw the aftermath on my way to work.

I hope this teaches us to be more cautious when driving on the street because someday some guy is going pop out right infront of your car when your going 60+mph

what part of this dont you understand?

Last edited by NSXchink; 09-15-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:26 PM
--------------

c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff

Originally Posted by jeffery
Brian Ferrel reporting at Ferrel Parkway
correction.

Brian Farrel reporting at Ferrel parkway
Old 09-16-2007, 04:11 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by NSX*****
i meant to say:

my prayers goes out to all the people who suffered from this unforuntate accident.

and than I said that I saw the aftermath on my way to work.

I hope this teaches us to be more cautious when driving on the street because someday some guy is going pop out right infront of your car when your going 60+mph

what part of this dont you understand?

Make it sound like I'm not literate or something... lol. Re-read your original post. None of it made sense.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Registered member

supraBoy has disabled reputation

Well its kinda haunting when i think about it.

Quick Reply: Bad Accident. TODAY.