Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

basketball.

Old 06-18-2008, 06:23 AM
subie newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of
Default Re: basketball.

Originally Posted by 4dr vtec
lol i'm glad i showed up early so i could shoot around and get used to the double rims.
Yeah those stiff ass two diffrent height low rims and tiny courts definatly take some getting used to. For someone whos used to playing on indoor regulation courts it throws your shot way off.
Me and Ricky wont be out there today... we've got another game we're gonna be at. We'll probably be back on Thurs or Friday maybe.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:46 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
Yeah those stiff ass two diffrent height low rims and tiny courts definatly take some getting used to. For someone whos used to playing on indoor regulation courts it throws your shot way off.
Me and Ricky wont be out there today... we've got another game we're gonna be at. We'll probably be back on Thurs or Friday maybe.
at one point, i missed 4 shots from the same spot and each time they hit the 2nd of the double stacked rims so i either had to jump high when i shot the ball or put a little extra arch in my shot. either way, when i go back to an indoor court to play ball my jumpshot is gonna be wayyyyyyyyyy off...any those courts were extra tiny, but we made due
Old 06-18-2008, 07:01 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Damn i wish you guys did this on the Peninsula. I would be down.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:01 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

There has been quite a few people expressing interest to do this on the pen. If I knew of a place to play on the peninsula I would be all about tryin to get games going.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:03 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JNYBGUD
There has been quite a few people expressing interest to do this on the pen. If I knew of a place to play on the peninsula I would be all about tryin to get games going.
I couldn't do it everyday but depending on the time I would be down to do it a few times a week.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:05 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Me too. I think the weekends would be best. None of us are doing much during the daytime on the weekends.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:07 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Im down for whatever. Just have to find places to play.

I remember tryin to set something up back when it was SCF and I couldnt find any place to play(didnt really know the area) and no one wanted to help out.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:18 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Assassin
Me too. I think the weekends would be best. None of us are doing much during the daytime on the weekends.
Just let me know in advance so i can prepare myself the night before. Lol.
Originally Posted by JNYBGUD
Im down for whatever. Just have to find places to play.

I remember tryin to set something up back when it was SCF and I couldnt find any place to play(didnt really know the area) and no one wanted to help out.
I have always played at Coventry Elementary with my boys. Thats a good spot and not too many people head there.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:20 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Yes. coventry is what iw as gonna say. lets do it. This weekend is bad for me, but i\'m down any other time. Unless you wanna play on sunday. I can do sunday.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:21 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Assassin
Yes. coventry is what iw as gonna say. lets do it. This weekend is bad for me, but i\'m down any other time. Unless you wanna play on sunday. I can do sunday.
We have always played on Sundays. I'd rather play earlier than 2ish because we usually play for a long time.

Quick Reply: basketball.