Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

basketball.

Old 06-18-2008 | 07:21 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....
Default Re: basketball.

I\'m down.
Old 06-18-2008 | 07:23 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Made thread.
Old 06-18-2008 | 07:42 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

for the southside guys, cmon out today, tis good times for all
Old 06-18-2008 | 07:43 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by 4dr vtec
lol i'm glad i showed up early so i could shoot around and get used to the double rims. you have a nice shot yourself
thanks man, my ankle is affecting my mid to long range shots but as long as your giant ass wasnt in front me, my short stuff was workin ok.
Old 06-18-2008 | 07:57 AM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
thanks man, my ankle is affecting my mid to long range shots but as long as your giant ass wasnt in front me, my short stuff was workin ok.
yeah, when you were on my team It seemed like I was getting you the ball everytime you sealed your man on the left side and you were nailing about 3 diffrent post moves over and over. Doing work even on a tweaked ankle...
Old 06-18-2008 | 10:21 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

did some plyo's and ran some sprints today, but i'll show up and do work today.

i've played with caleb before.
Old 06-18-2008 | 10:33 AM
Blang Blang

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
yeah, when you were on my team It seemed like I was getting you the ball everytime you sealed your man on the left side and you were nailing about 3 diffrent post moves over and over. Doing work even on a tweaked ankle...
yeah i was being extra careful down there haha, its kind of hard to move on. on another note, i AM NOT going to be able to make it out today, something came up. ill be there tommorow for sure though
Old 06-18-2008 | 10:54 AM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

well i was thinking of coming out.

however i have no interest in playing 5 on 5 on a small court with non regulation height rims? Small court you can deal with but playing like on 9 ft rims is silly.
Old 06-18-2008 | 12:54 PM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

there not 9ft. one is like 9'11" and the other is prob 9'10", but thats just my opinion and not fact...
Old 06-18-2008 | 04:10 PM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
when you're down low you should use your weight to your advantage. i'm 190lbs at best and while i won't try to guess your weight, i'm sure you could own down low if you wanted. heck, the 1st game you played you hit like 3 straight in the paint and had some nice box-outs on the rebounds

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
i'll be back out friday hopefully so i'll be able to see nick dunk when his ankle heals

Quick Reply: basketball.