Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

basketball.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
intense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these parts
Default Re: basketball.

let me know when you guys play again. i want to join
Old 06-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by NA_MKIII
lol, i just got back didnt know anyone i still played ball. btw i was the one wearing the blue shirt to anyone who was out there and reads this.
ah ok yeah good games today, i played like total shit.i was the big fat white dude
Old 06-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
Headed out there, game looked full. I just turned around and left. Plus, I didn't see anybody that I knew, so.
man we were switching up after every game you shouldve hung out.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

NA_MKIII is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
ah ok yeah good games today, i played like total shit.i was the big fat white dude
no prob big man, just gotta learn how to body, and you should be better than you are now.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Blang Blang

usually i can hit that little shot from right outside the post all day but it was short every time today.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:08 PM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

You played fine man, dont sweat it. You hit some jumpers... You just didn't get the ball as much as you should have in the corners... Those corners seem to be your shot cause you were like 75% from there. It was fun. Good times.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Blang Blang

yeah i aired a couple though. im hard on myself though haha
Old 06-12-2008, 06:23 PM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

yeah i aired a couple though. im hard on myself though haha
dont be hard on yourself man... its reckless playground ball with a bunch of dudes who are just out there for fun. If you want to jack jumpers from half court who gives a f**k... I missed some jumpers too, and Im a very experienced and accomplished player... I dont care if I missed some or play like crap... Its not like it matters in that environment.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

NA_MKIII is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
dont be hard on yourself man... its reckless playground ball with a bunch of dudes who are just out there for fun. If you want to jack jumpers from half court who gives a f**k... I missed some jumpers too, and Im a very experienced and accomplished player... I dont care if I missed some or play like crap... Its not like it matters in that environment.
true that, im not that great when it comes to offense, im more of a defense guy. i know i shouda been in the post helping out but i wasnt.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:19 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

maybe tomorrow.. dont know... there is supposed to be a biker meet about the same time. So I might miss it.

Quick Reply: basketball.