Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

basketball.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:17 AM
formerly Black_Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken
Default Re: basketball.

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
yup. i messed up. KJ plays with russ, not kenny
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I know its super early, but do you have the details as far as what we'll be needing to pay to start a team, jersey costs, etc? And also, when can we get everyone playing together? I don't think it would be a bad idea to have everyone playing with/against each other all summer.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

i mean you know Cfarms always has plenty of players during the summer so then as of right now. the city's team fee is $500.00 so we would need that plus whatever it is for uniforms. i can talk to a couple of people about sponsorship so we wouldnt have to pay as much.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:27 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

i mean you know Cfarms always has plenty of players during the summer so then as of right now. the city's team fee is $500.00 so we would need that plus whatever it is for uniforms. i can talk to a couple of people about sponsorship so we wouldnt have to pay as much.
Sounds like a plan to me. Want to see if we can get everyone together this friday at Seatack?
Old 03-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

sure. how much is it for a day pass my rec card is expired.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:41 AM
formerly Black_Man

sure. how much is it for a day pass my rec card is expired.
Last time I checked it was $7, but I overheard some people saying it was getting bumped up to $10 at some point.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

I wish I was a virginia beach resident.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:14 AM
formerly Black_Man

Originally Posted by crxmadness
I wish I was a virginia beach resident.
Do you have a friend that lives in Va Bch? Use his address? Sucks to be in your position, I've played in the Portsmouth Shipyard League and the rec centers are absolutely horrible over there. One of my team mates went to plant his feet before jumping to block a shot, his feet slipped out from under him, and he fell on his back, blowing out BOTH of his knees.

Screw P-Town Gyms. The floors suck, and there is no ventilation whatsoever. Imagine what heak soak does to a boosted motor. The air there has the same effect on you when you play there.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken
Do you have a friend that lives in Va Bch? Use his address? Sucks to be in your position, I've played in the Portsmouth Shipyard League and the rec centers are absolutely horrible over there. One of my team mates went to plant his feet before jumping to block a shot, his feet slipped out from under him, and he fell on his back, blowing out BOTH of his knees.

Screw P-Town Gyms. The floors suck, and there is no ventilation whatsoever. Imagine what heak soak does to a boosted motor. The air there has the same effect on you when you play there.
I need a fake ID with a Virginia beach address cause Im not paying $280 to play basketball. Its also sucks that my work will pay for a rec membership, but only if you are a virginia beach resident.

***edit*** it says on the site that they will accept a lease as proof of residence, time to get my buddy to rent me a room!

Last edited by crxmadness; 03-01-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:28 AM
formerly Black_Man

Originally Posted by crxmadness
I need a fake ID with a Virginia beach address cause Im not paying $280 to play basketball. Its also sucks that my work will pay for a rec membership, but only if you are a virginia beach resident.

***edit*** it says on the site that they will accept a lease as proof of residence, time to get my buddy to rent me a room!
$280?!?!?!?! Wow....

Give your buddy a call ASAP lololololololol...
Old 03-01-2010, 02:43 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

would have liked to come out, but i had a killer cramp in my side all day, and took a long ass nap

Quick Reply: basketball.