Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BBQ and Motorworld

Old 03-29-2005, 03:21 PM
squad up!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default BBQ and Motorworld

sunday, April 17th.. firing grill up at 11:30 at my house.. motorworld will be from 5-7, price has gone up to $27.50.. its 2 hours of damn near non-stop racing..

so, basically, To0C0oL wings, chillen around the yard and then beating the shit/racing go-carts for 2 hours...

PM me for directions

please bring an item to the BBQ (bag of chips, hot dog buns, soda etc.) or give me a small donation when you see me.. GREATLY apreciated
Old 03-30-2005, 09:37 AM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BBQ and Motorworld

Who's invited?
Old 03-30-2005, 02:04 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Psst. It takes you an hour plus to get everyone into motorworld and get them all bracelets, so they wont actually be racing until 6, when motorworld shuts down at dark so that gives you a maximum of 1 hour riding go karts.

Way to think out the plan!

And tell people where you live so they know where to be.

Again good luck, honestly.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:05 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by litlespic
Psst. It takes you an hour plus to get everyone into motorworld and get them all bracelets, so they wont actually be racing until 6, when motorworld shuts down at dark so that gives you a maximum of 1 hour riding go karts.

Way to think out the plan!

And tell people where you live so they know where to be.

Again good luck, honestly.
ive already talked to kevin numb nuts.. y'know, the manager that comes out and yells at us when we break the carts..

seriously, your either coming or your not, i dont need your shit..

if you dont feel like going to the BBQ, you know where motorworld is... no need for me to give out my adress if your not coming to the BBQ..
Old 03-30-2005, 03:10 PM
squad up!!!

Originally Posted by SlowLS
Who's invited?
anyone..
Old 03-30-2005, 05:24 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

AIK>>>>>motorworld
Old 03-30-2005, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

I always had fun at the ones Dan put together last summer. But damn, $27.50! Still worth it though if you consider how much 2 hours of riding would be if you had to buy tickets. I'll probably try and come to motorworld if people actually show interest. Can't come to the BBQ though, I work til 3:30 on Sundays.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

I've never been to AIK or Motorworld.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:45 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

I think I just might go to motorworld!
Old 03-30-2005, 09:30 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by S14KAT
I always had fun at the ones Dan put together last summer. But damn, $27.50! Still worth it though if you consider how much 2 hours of riding would be if you had to buy tickets. I'll probably try and come to motorworld if people actually show interest. Can't come to the BBQ though, I work til 3:30 on Sundays.
Its because I thought out what I did, I just didnt throw shit together, even though little fuckers wore out their welcome at jakes bbq, not naming any names but he has the biggest head on drag.

Quick Reply: BBQ and Motorworld