Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BBQ and Motorworld

Old 03-30-2005, 09:32 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: BBQ and Motorworld

that's a lot of people.
Old 03-30-2005, 09:35 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Literally, a big as in size head, not cocky. And his girlfriend looks like she does the crack pipe or was born with downs.

Woops... I might have said too much...

Old 03-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by litlespic
Its because I thought out what I did, I just didnt throw shit together, even though little fuckers wore out their welcome at jakes bbq, not naming any names but he has the biggest head on drag.
::cough:: LARRY! ::cough::

Last edited by nothing.; 03-31-2005 at 04:39 AM.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:27 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

his parents werent there, how was he supposed to pay for it.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:57 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by nothing
::cough:: LARRY! ::cough::

Wrong. Very fucking disapointed. You should know this with no problem.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:39 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Wrong. Very fucking disapointed. You should know this with no problem.
I believe he was one....there were a few, plus he has a history of it. Was it big head?
Old 03-31-2005, 09:44 AM
RS Doscientos

Well the one I comfronted about it was Big Head, if more did it they were stupid enough to get caught. Maybe they had more practice.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:48 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Literally, a big as in size head, not cocky. And his girlfriend looks like she does the crack pipe or was born with downs.

Woops... I might have said too much...

haha, oh. okay.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:32 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Its because I thought out what I did, I just didnt throw shit together, even though little fuckers wore out their welcome at jakes bbq, not naming any names but he has the biggest head on drag.
dude... you coming or not?? cut the shit... ive already called kevin, we got the place..

i cant help people not showing up..
Old 03-31-2005, 02:18 PM
RS Doscientos

Dont IM me again, if you want advice ask for it, but I dont care if you get drunk and catch on fire at motorworld, you wont see me there, and I bet you wont see more than 10 others at your house. You are a failure at life itself.

Quick Reply: BBQ and Motorworld