Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Beautiful weather today. Anyone getting out?

Old 02-06-2008, 09:08 AM
LXRY STI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik
Default Re: Beautiful weather today. Anyone getting out?

Originally Posted by japslapr
It's kind of funny a man like you ASSumes things so quickly. I don't "worry" about the cost of driving it. I pick and choose where I will "waste" my gas. Putting a 93oct tune on the car is not an issue. I just haven't found the need to do so yet.

I made it out there... I guess just some of you had left already.

Yea....I must have just missed you. I left around 830ish cause the baby was fussing. You didn't miss much before you got there....just a few ricer flybys by an Accord and a G35.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

It's kind of funny a man like you ASSumes things so quickly. I don't "worry" about the cost of driving it.
If it wasn't a worry, why did you post about gas costing $50 to go to a meet?
Old 02-06-2008, 12:23 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I would have been honored if a certain Camaro SS would have graced me with their presence.
We do need to get together again soon, for some beers and pictures!!
Old 02-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Jay
If it wasn't a worry, why did you post about gas costing $50 to go to a meet?
Sorry Jay, I've heard nothin but good things about you... but comprehension appears to of kicked your ass this time.

This is what I said:
It would cost me 50$ in gas to get there and back to sit at a sonic and talk. It's nice being around the "crew" and all... but I'm trying to cruise with a few people.
Since you have a hard time understanding... what I said was if I'm going to waste the money in gas, I'm going to do it doing something other than sitting at a sonic. Clear, or do I need to whip out the crayons?
Old 02-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Lawlz!
Old 02-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Since you have a hard time understanding... what I said was if I'm going to waste the money in gas, I'm going to do it doing something other than sitting at a sonic. Clear, or do I need to whip out the crayons?
Yep completely misunderstood you. Could you use the crayons?

I made it out there... I guess just some of you had left already.
Glad you had fun at the sonic that you wouldn't waste gas to go to.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

Five Speedin is an unknown quantity at this point

I love this kind of weather. Not to hot or cold.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by travisnd
We do need to get together again soon, for some beers and pictures!!
Indeed.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Jay
Yep completely misunderstood you. Could you use the crayons?

Glad you had fun at the sonic that you wouldn't waste gas to go to.
Exactly my point (you really aren't that bright, are you?) I have no issue running through gas in the car. It runs 110oct ALL THE TIME.... I choose to do so. If YOU have an issue with that, my PM box is empty.

So far... your car represents you better than you represent your car. Just IMO....
Old 02-07-2008, 03:14 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Exactly my point (you really aren't that bright, are you?) I have no issue running through gas in the car. It runs 110oct ALL THE TIME.... I choose to do so. If YOU have an issue with that, my PM box is empty.

So far... your car represents you better than you represent your car. Just IMO....
'grats on running 110 all the time. My point is that you shouldn't need to post how it's going to cost X amount of dollars to go somewhere (that you did end up going to). Just suck it up and deal with it Susan. That's all.

I don't want or need a car to "represent" me. That's called an inferiority complex.

If you want to continue through PM's, you're more than welcome.