Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

becareful.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:07 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: becareful.

floorboard under the mats for me, but only when were traveling. Both my wife and i have concealed permits, but at the moment we only have 1 weapon, i leave it at home for her when im at work. Id rather her have a weapon than myself while im not home or when shes gonna be by herself some place. Ive been saving up for another weapon so we can both have one at all times. think im just gonna go and buy it tomorrow so we can both carry everyday. its a crazy world, never know whats gonna happen.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:10 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BONG
who goes to the movies period. You can either get the new movie on the internets, or wait till it comes out on DVD>

tickets are like 720$ a person to watch a fucking movie. Not to mention the 479$ large cokes.
Ok the only thing I got out of this thread is that you don't know where to put dollar signs.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:16 AM
fabricating is fun

cleckner04 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok. some of you have access to your weapon. but ones that keep it in the car but dont have fast access isnt going to reach for it in time with a gun already pointed at you. i still think i would give up my shit then later try to run them over. i mean if its just a couple of credit cards and a little bit of cash i dont mind. i would rather loose all my cards and some money before my life. just isnt worth it to me.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by cleckner04
ok. some of you have access to your weapon. but ones that keep it in the car but dont have fast access isnt going to reach for it in time with a gun already pointed at you. i still think i would give up my shit then later try to run them over. i mean if its just a couple of credit cards and a little bit of cash i dont mind. i would rather loose all my cards and some money before my life. just isnt worth it to me.
If some stranger is suspiciously walking up to my car at night, the first thing I do is put my hand in the vacinity of my weapon. If they'd get any closer, I'll pick up the weapon and point it towards the floorboards. If they were to get up to the car and I see weapons, they'd a gun pointed at them. They point a weapon at me and they're getting shot. Simple as that. If they point a weapon at me, but only want my wallet, who's to say they don't take my wallet AND shoot me afterwards. If someone points a gun at you, they have the intent, and you have the right to defend yourself.

Last edited by Brock Obama; 08-01-2008 at 08:13 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:07 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by Brock Obama
If someone points a gun at you, they have the intend, and you have the right to defend yourself.
on one hand your totally right, but if you are in a car that is capable of moving, and is in working order, unfortunately a lawyer will try to find some reason to convict you because you didnt leave even though you had the means and ability to escape before the situation escalated. But then again you could always argue that you didnt see the weapon until he was right on your car and if you had tried to leave you would have been harmed. So you let one off. Its pretty sad how often a person being robbed or whatever doesnt get away with killing the criminal cause the "LAW". There is countless different interpretations of the law, and one that seems to stick is that if you have the ability to leave the scene and avoid conflict or whatnot, and you didnt than youll be convicted of a crime even if your the damn law abiding citizen who was being robbed. Except in Texas, hahah.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
on one hand your totally right, but if you are in a car that is capable of moving, and is in working order, unfortunately a lawyer will try to find some reason to convict you because you didnt leave even though you had the means and ability to escape before the situation escalated. But then again you could always argue that you didnt see the weapon until he was right on your car and if you had tried to leave you would have been harmed. So you let one off. Its pretty sad how often a person being robbed or whatever doesnt get away with killing the criminal cause the "LAW". There is countless different interpretations of the law, and one that seems to stick is that if you have the ability to leave the scene and avoid conflict or whatnot, and you didnt than youll be convicted of a crime even if your the damn law abiding citizen who was being robbed. Except in Texas, hahah.
I learned this saying in both the military and my CCW class, but it says, "I'd rather be tried by 12, than carried by six". I fully believe in that saying... God forbid, I'm ever put into a situation like that, I'd rather be tried by my peers, who are law abiding, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters as opposed to being buried six feet under and not having that chance. And absolutely, I'd try to flee if I could, but the scenario I described was more along the lines of if I was cornered.

It's sad that the laws seem to support the criminal more than the law abiding person.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:17 AM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Originally Posted by suga' bizkits
I personally hate going to the movie theater anywhere near the release date because the people in it ruin the movie 90% of the time.
Same here. That's why we take the extra time to drive to Harbour View. Have you been there? It hasn't been infested yet and the theater, even on opening nights, is pretty quiet.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:20 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Originally Posted by suga' bizkits
:bleedingthrough:
Old 08-01-2008, 08:28 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Originally Posted by Brock Obama
I learned this saying in both the military and my CCW class, but it says, "I'd rather be tried by 12, than carried by six". I fully believe in that saying... God forbid, I'm ever put into a situation like that, I'd rather be tried by my peers, who are law abiding, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters as opposed to being buried six feet under and not having that chance. And absolutely, I'd try to flee if I could, but the scenario I described was more along the lines of if I was cornered.

It's sad that the laws seem to support the criminal more than the law abiding person.
definitely agree with the tried by 12 saying. And yes it is incredibly sad that the law seems to work against law abiders in situations like that. And definitely if you were cornered there would be hot rounds flying, thats the one time where you are straight up scott free to shoot. If you have no where else to go and a weapon is pointed towards you from any assailant in which you feel your life is at risk. Bang bang. someones dead. Hopefully i never get put into that situation and nobody else does either. Unfortunately that is not the way of the world we live in.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

Originally Posted by Mr. Sniffles
Ok the only thing I got out of this thread is that you don't know where to put dollar signs.
does that really bother you?