Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

becareful.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:44 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: becareful.

Originally Posted by Brock Obama
If some stranger is suspiciously walking up to my car at night, the first thing I do is put my hand in the vacinity of my weapon. If they'd get any closer, I'll pick up the weapon and point it towards the floorboards. If they were to get up to the car and I see weapons, they'd a gun pointed at them. They point a weapon at me and they're getting shot. Simple as that. If they point a weapon at me, but only want my wallet, who's to say they don't take my wallet AND shoot me afterwards. If someone points a gun at you, they have the intent, and you have the right to defend yourself.
Im the exact same way. A bum walked u to my car a few weeks ago, first thing i did was pick it up, point it at the floorboard with my left hand and pop the safety off. Turns out he was asking for money, and just walked away. However, had he pulled a weapon, he'd have been dead before he had a chance to pull it on me.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:27 AM
V12
Registered Member

V12 has disabled reputation

I learned this saying in both the military and my CCW class, but it says, "I'd rather be tried by 12, than carried by six". I fully believe in that saying... God forbid, I'm ever put into a situation like that, I'd rather be tried by my peers, who are law abiding, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters as opposed to being buried six feet under and not having that chance. And absolutely, I'd try to flee if I could, but the scenario I described was more along the lines of if I was cornered.

It's sad that the laws seem to support the criminal more than the law abiding person.
I got a saying too, "Black Or Brown? Shoot 'em down"
Old 08-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
Im the exact same way. A bum walked u to my car a few weeks ago, first thing i did was pick it up, point it at the floorboard with my left hand and pop the safety off. Turns out he was asking for money, and just walked away. However, had he pulled a weapon, he'd have been dead before he had a chance to pull it on me.
Nice...

Originally Posted by V12
Oh my... Hahahaha
Old 08-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

Originally Posted by V12
HAHAHAHA IM LAWLIN!!!

Edit: thx for the sig

Last edited by 83Stang5.0; 08-01-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
I haven't ever un-holstered my gun. period, unless im at home, or at the range.

everywhere else im packin'. you wont be able to see it, but i am.! BONG
Old 08-01-2008, 02:01 PM
V12
Registered Member

V12 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BONG
I haven't ever un-holstered my gun. period, unless im at home, or at the range.

everywhere else im packin'. you wont be able to see it, but i am.! BONG
I'm reminded of an old episode of cops when this officer stops this kid because he's got a Tec-9 stuffed down his sweatpants. Not the post-band DC but the original with the barrel shroud. Cop was like "what are you stupid? Don’t you know how big that gun is".
Old 08-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

Originally Posted by V12
I'm reminded of an old episode of cops when this officer stops this kid because he's got a Tec-9 stuffed down his sweatpants. Not the post-band DC but the original with the barrel shroud. Cop was like "what are you stupid? Don’t you know how big that gun is".

I poop all the time?
Old 08-01-2008, 02:24 PM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by PyAri
Same here. That's why we take the extra time to drive to Harbour View. Have you been there? It hasn't been infested yet and the theater, even on opening nights, is pretty quiet.
I stick to Harbour View.... although it has become more "rowdy" this summer.

It's sad that the laws seem to support the criminal more than the law abiding person.
How so?
Old 08-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Verbal
How so?
That if a law abiding person, that legally owns a gun and is licensed to carry, uses it in self defense, lawyers will try their damndest to put them in jail for the rest of their life.

Little mention will be made of the criminal you killed/wounded that was trying to murder/rape/whatever you.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:30 PM
in another castle.

zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle

langley credit union by thimble shoals got robbed today. now my parents think i live in the ghetto.