Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

becareful.

Old 08-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Bearded.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO
Default Re: becareful.

Originally Posted by Brock Obama
That if a law abiding person, that legally owns a gun and is licensed to carry, uses it in self defense, lawyers will try their damndest to put them in jail for the rest of their life.

Little mention will be made of the criminal you killed/wounded that was trying to murder/rape/whatever you.
tell em'

thats how it always will be to, bc no matter what the situation is, the lawyer will always say " there was more options then you killing him"

yeah right.

you basically need a video camera in cases like this. just to prove what is going on.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by zelle
langley credit union by thimble shoals got robbed today. now my parents think i live in the ghetto.
Holy fuck! I could throw a football and hit that place from my former residence!
Old 08-01-2008, 04:15 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Lol I heard these kids were stealing peoples food from Burger King.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by s2katin
Lol I heard these kids were stealing peoples food from Burger King.
Wow. Those are some ballsy little shits. I'd dare someone to attempt to take my food. I'd turn into one of the military's K9 working-dogs at the flip of a switch.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:20 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Originally Posted by Brock Obama
Wow. Those are some ballsy little shits. I'd dare someone to attempt to take my food. I'd turn into one of the military's K9 working-dogs at the flip of a switch.
Yeah I'd be one pissed off/going into rage person if someone tried to steal my food when I was real hungry.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zelle
langley credit union by thimble shoals got robbed today. now my parents think i live in the ghetto.
The one by hooters in NN?

EDIT. Nevermind I know which one now.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:03 PM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

Originally Posted by cleckner04
what do you do? drive around with the gun in your lap? if i carried a gun and someone had another to my head i wouldnt try to go for mine. would you and take some lead to the head?
check the interior of an fbody. we have a nice little armrest/container rigth beside us. my wallet, and my gun are usually in there.