Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Benchracers of the 757 - Come AutoX already!

Old 11-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale
Default Re: Benchracers of the 757 - Come AutoX already!

Just back from Langley. Spent about 4 hours setting up/figuring out a course. A little different layout this time. Its right at .5 of a mile. Uses probably 80% of the oval and 75% of the infield. Sould be fairly fast, but not the fastest course we've had I don't think. I think it will flow pretty well, but I'm sure we'll need some Sunday morning tweaking. We'll be using the front stretch tomorrow and thats always cool. I'm thinking we may get 8+ runs.
If you haven't been to a Langley event yet this year, this may be your last opportunity. The December Charity event is in limbo depending on turn out. If you've run the Wacky Wednesdays, you'll love this! If were you scared of the walls on Wednesdays this is FAR better and the walls are less of an issue due to the lower speeds. Of course if you're just scared, bring your juicy juice box and sit in the stands and watch. (humor intended for those humorously challengened)

Seriously, if you want to run, then RUN! No one says you have to go for Fastest Time of the Day (FTD). Make some runs and have some fun! The biggest thing to remember is your brain controls your right foot, which controls how fast your car goes. No one will laugh at you running at 8/10 of capacity. Driving over your head and re-arranging bodywork on the wall, will however, get you laughed at, once we know you're alright. Like Michael Waltrip once said "If you don't think too good, don't think too often"!

See you Tomorrow!