Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

benns got busted

Old 03-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Boner Jams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal
Default Re: benns got busted

hahaha chimney hill is funny, is that first pic a minivan with flames or a focus haha whats the difference
Old 03-28-2004, 08:26 AM
i love it but sellin

AcuRaChiC is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf???? damn chimney hill looks like it was fun last night....damn it.....i should have went...

ne ways why are the cops there????
Old 03-28-2004, 08:27 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TripleSeis
Well you post a better one and i'll be happy to show up.

The group of domestics didn't show up tonight like i said they wouldn't.
If you call half throttle in first gear fast...well i dunno. And i don't see any other reson it isn't a decent spot.
You must've left before everything went down. All of the Z28's and TA's and shit either peeled out or did straight up burnouts in the lot. And when they left it was full throttle, unlike how most people leave. Usually it'll be either just nice and slow or get on it a little. These cars could have potentially ruined the spot for us though. I was flipped off by a majority of em because I got pissed off and was yelling/cursing at them.

I mean seriously, when we first established the spot, we said we were going to self police it. Keep people we didn't know out so that we can hold that spot. That DEFINATELY didn't happen Friday night. We need to figure something out for this coming weekend if we don't want a repeat....

EDIT: And if you guys that burnt/peeled out are on here,
Old 03-28-2004, 08:30 AM
i love it but sellin

damn leo's drunk ass is all over drag...

hehehehehe
Old 03-28-2004, 08:34 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
You must've left before everything went down. All of the Z28's and TA's and shit either peeled out or did straight up burnouts in the lot. And when they left it was full throttle, unlike how most people leave. Usually it'll be either just nice and slow or get on it a little. These cars could have potentially ruined the spot for us though. I was flipped off by a majority of em because I got pissed off and was yelling/cursing at them.

I mean seriously, when we first established the spot, we said we were going to self police it. Keep people we didn't know out so that we can hold that spot. That DEFINATELY didn't happen Friday night. We need to figure something out for this coming weekend if we don't want a repeat....

EDIT: And if you guys that burnt/peeled out are on here,
EXACTLY!!! I was pretty sure tripleseis was only there about half of the night, and that's why I was wondering why he was making comments like he was actually there the entire time and saw everything.

I'm not trying to start anything, but I know what I saw, and for you to tell me I'm wrong was just lame.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:09 AM
i love it but sellin

omg....
Old 03-28-2004, 09:13 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Im naked!
Old 03-28-2004, 09:19 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by AcuRaChiC
omg....
I hope that wasn't directed towards me.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:27 AM
i love it but sellin

why?
Old 03-28-2004, 10:25 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I think Chris (TripleSies) just didn't know anything else happened that night and was mistaken. Its all good, shit like that happens. Just don't want some stupid fight between friends...

Edit: Mary, I love you...

Quick Reply: benns got busted