Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Best bank to get a loan through

Old 08-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just Floor It has disabled reputation
Default Re: Best bank to get a loan through

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Holy fuck! There would be no way I'd get a car loan at that rate, that's nuts..
Wasnt smart, I know, but I was realllly tired of driving a 94 plymouth sundance...lol. But im all covered now
Old 08-15-2009, 10:19 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by Just Floor It
Wasnt smart, I know, but I was realllly tired of driving a 94 plymouth sundance...lol. But im all covered now
And if you would have kept driving that Sundance, you wouldn't be in this shitty position with loans. You could have kept driving that, saved money, then got something even nicer.

Make sure to slap your parents for not teaching you better sense.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:21 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

i drivecockz.

into muyu but hoels.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
And if you would have kept driving that Sundance, you wouldn't be in this shitty position with loans. You could have kept driving that, saved money, then got something even nicer.

Make sure to slap your parents for not teaching you better sense.

Why are 99% of the people on this website useless? I mean come on, you post a serious thread and out of 10 replies you get ONE useful one, and the rest want to know WHY youre asking the question.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:49 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

A serious thread? You really must be fucking stupid to think this is a serious thread. You're a dumb kid that has made dumb decisions and now you want an out, not an answer. Apparently you're too stupid to see if you would have made smart decisions you wouldn't have needed to make this "serious thread" to begin with. You could have gotten 20 solutions to this problem but the best solution would have been not to be in the situation to begin with.

If you were smart, you really would have driven your piece of shit car into a tree and have been done with it. Now you're going to continue to pay a loan on a car worth maybe a 1/4 the price of loan, with a blown fucking motor. That's really smart business sense. We already know you make bad decisions so 10:1 says you get another vehicle before you pay this one off and end up with more negative equity. Brilliant.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I'd be too embarrassed to make a thread like this.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
A serious thread? You really must be fucking stupid to think this is a serious thread. You're a dumb kid that has made dumb decisions and now you want an out, not an answer. Apparently you're too stupid to see if you would have made smart decisions you wouldn't have needed to make this "serious thread" to begin with. You could have gotten 20 solutions to this problem but the best solution would have been not to be in the situation to begin with.

If you were smart, you really would have driven your piece of shit car into a tree and have been done with it. Now you're going to continue to pay a loan on a car worth maybe a 1/4 the price of loan, with a blown fucking motor. That's really smart business sense. We already know you make bad decisions so 10:1 says you get another vehicle before you pay this one off and end up with more negative equity. Brilliant.
I made a dumb decision O well. I did it all on my own, I didnt have anyone to sign for me or buy me a car, but thats what I have to live with. I also didnt ask for YOUR opinion if my original decision was good or not. Drive my car into a tree and commit insurance fraud? Thats "really smart business sense." Now, I would have no problem with you if you actually came into my thread and helped out with my topic, but instead you wanna be an e-badass and try to talk shit in my thread. Get a life you fucking loser...
Old 08-16-2009, 10:26 PM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-24-2010, 04:17 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

u want his address? i know it, pay me and you may get it.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Hey good lookin'

Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit