Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

best dsm tuner?

Old 03-25-2010, 11:49 PM
DITB-AHHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts
Default Re: best dsm tuner?

someone at all aspects i think. or accuracy.

they did a great job! he just ran to much boost on a stock motor
Old 03-26-2010, 06:02 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by Corbzin
buddy of mine is trying to get his built turbo eclipse tuned.

since brady does not do dsm's.
im stuck.
ive herd good things about accuracy automotive, and ramey built doing an awesome job on hondas but nothing really on dsm's.

So what would be the best shop to go to?
Originally Posted by SortaSUNK
Elite Motors
is that where you bought your rear differential?
I LOL'd extra hard
Old 03-26-2010, 06:16 AM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

someone at all aspects i think. or accuracy.

they did a great job! he just ran to much boost on a stock motor
I have personally ran 30+ psi on pump with a 50 trim and never spun a bearing/ did any internal damage over 2 years(only upgrade was headstuds to keep the head from lifting)...it's all in the tuning, or the motor was beat on for a long time beforehand and was already on its way out.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:28 PM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
I have personally ran 30+ psi on pump with a 50 trim and never spun a bearing/ did any internal damage over 2 years(only upgrade was headstuds to keep the head from lifting)...it's all in the tuning, or the motor was beat on for a long time beforehand and was already on its way out.
idk he told me the motor was freshly rebuilt, so idk.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Registered Member

99GST has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█
only place for a dsm....

I don't see a DSM in there??

Oh, and i didn't spin a bearing its a god damn water pump or the timing tensioner pulley, but i aint gonna lie it sounded pretty close to rod knock. and these motors can handle a shit load stock. If you talk to dave i think he made 601 or 617awhp on a stock bottom end.

Last edited by 99GST; 03-30-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:08 PM
DITB-AHHH

Originally Posted by 99GST
I don't see a DSM in there??

Oh, and i didn't spin a bearing its a god damn water pump or the timing tensioner pulley, but i aint gonna lie it sounded pretty close to rod knock. and these motors can handle a shit load stock. If you talk to dave i think he made 601 or 617awhp on a stock bottom end.
YET[
Old 04-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

99GST has disabled reputation

lol still don't see one! i see a couple hondas tho bahahaaaa