Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BIg al's in Hampton is a rip offs! Need help!

Old 06-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joenavy is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation BIg al's in Hampton is a rip offs! Need help!

I took my car there to get new bearings installed, I got the bearings and hub from Bap Geon. after they installed the parts and told me everything was good I drove it home. the next day I started to hear a werd noise coming from my passenger side wheel. I took the car back to Big al's they told me my bearing was bad. this is not even 24 after they installed a that very same bearing. so we called bap geon for a replacement, which they deliver promptly at no charge. they installed the new bearing and told me my car was good again. I drove it to Thread quathers to get an aligment, once there the manager tells me I need new bearings and shows me that my passenger side wheel shakes bad. I went back to big al's to complain they said they wont refund my money or do the work again unless I pay. now I have to pay someone else to fix their fuck up

is that grounds for a lawsuite? or should I just call wavy 10?
Old 06-06-2005, 01:42 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Default Re: BIg al's in Hampton is a rip offs! Need help!

Actually since you brought them the part most shops wont warranty labor, unless they get the part for you. Dont ask me why, just how it goes. I guess they helped you out doing it the second time for free.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:08 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

big al's MUFFLERS......

The cheapest price isnt usually the best way to go..

Tell them to prove to you the bearing is bad straight from the line.. Get a manager involved and just even mention something about a lawyer/lawsuit and they might change their mind..
Old 06-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

squeky wheel gets the grease.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Im slow

VT3C THS is an unknown quantity at this point

did they even install a new bearing? or is the old one still in there? if there isnt a new bearing in there.. then i would make a complaint and get the m to refund u the money, if they dont, then sue them just to make a point..
Old 06-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Banned

joenavy is an unknown quantity at this point

the new bearing is in there but it is making some funny noises. I called Wavy 10 on your side
Old 06-07-2005, 09:25 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

and what did they say?