Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Birthday planning help appreciated

Old 04-25-2010, 04:03 AM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang
Default Birthday planning help appreciated

So I'm from Richmond and absolutely not familliar at all with the bar district down in VB. Looking to hold a friends bday party down here and could use some advice finding advice on a place that doesn't suck. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but I'm passing up a shot to go to air assault, so if it sucks I'm gonna be pissed. Looking for more of a bar type venue as opposed to a club, that could accomidate about 18 people. Thinking semi-professional environment; where girls wear cocktail dresses and dudes are in slacks and collared shirts. Oh yea, preferibly somewhere around the ocean view area, but that's negociatible.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:13 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Birthday planning help appreciated

Originally Posted by I4Stang
So I'm from Richmond and absolutely not familliar at all with the bar district down in VB. Looking to hold a friends bday party down here and could use some advice finding advice on a place that doesn't suck. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but I'm passing up a shot to go to air assault, so if it sucks I'm gonna be pissed. Looking for more of a bar type venue as opposed to a club, that could accomidate about 18 people. Thinking semi-professional environment; where girls wear cocktail dresses and dudes are in slacks and collared shirts. Oh yea, preferibly somewhere around the ocean view area, but that's negociatible.

Ocean view area is not vb(just a fyi).But as for the 1/2 way classy part that is a tough one. Like the block(at the oceanfront) for example is more of a bar scene and is NOT really slacks and collared shirts kind of bars. Only place that I can think of is Atlantis on oceana blvd. But it is a bikini bar(knock off of a strip joint where girls dance in bathing suites ).You might have better luck on what you are looking for on gramby street in downtown norfolk.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:42 AM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang

Word, appreciate it. Shows how much I know about the area.

Where on granby st specifically would you reccomend??
Old 04-25-2010, 05:18 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by I4Stang
Word, appreciate it. Shows how much I know about the area.

Where on granby st specifically would you reccomend??
That I dont know. I just know granby has a lot of "classy" bars
Old 04-25-2010, 06:01 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

granby street definitely has the more upscale bars. thers a place called Trilogy that Ive been too that was very nice, its a restaraunt/bar place but the bar is freaking huge, and well the 2 bartender chicks there were smoking hot. Was a nice relaxed atmosphere. But if your looking for good food, good drinks and huge tits smashed in to a low cut shirt go to Havannas on granby. The owner is a smart person cause they only hired hot ass huge tittied women to do all the serving. There was not 1 unattractive female who worked in that place, and of course they had it all hanging out, was nice. Just dont expect your order to be correct or anything, cause wow these chicks couldnt get anything right even after 4 attempts. If our serve hadnt of been so smoking hot, we would have got angry ha.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:23 PM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Anyone else have any other spots they like? Where do you like going out in that area and why? Are there any pubs in the. Area??
Old 04-25-2010, 05:46 PM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

As it turns out ... looks like we're going to be headed into the Virginia Beach area to hit the bars. I'm going to troll around some of the old posts to see what I can find, any help in the meanwhile either here or via PM is appreciated.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

CAtch 31 is as classy as it gets at the ofront :\
Old 04-25-2010, 05:52 PM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Err lemme rephrase, I'm not exactly lookin for classy. Just no dudes in fucking flat brim hats and XXXL white t's.

Where do you like to go in vb?
Old 04-26-2010, 04:17 AM
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
CAtch 31 is as classy as it gets at the ofront :\
Yes, that place is pretty nice. Also watermans on 5th street, Luna Sea on 21st street are also pretty nice. They don't let the flat brim huge shirt people in. However, those places are all jeans and polo shirt types.

Quick Reply: Birthday planning help appreciated