Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

to the black dude with the sliver wrx....

Old 09-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Between Bikes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty
Default Re: to the black dude with the sliver wrx....

Originally Posted by robber_ts1
The fuck, that doesnt mean anything, so cause im white i can say all white people are a bunch of idiots... i think not

No problem man sorry about what happen.
Yes, because you are white you can say that if you are generally concerned about all the idiots making you look bad.

Also, I'll keep a lookout for the guy, one thing that pisses me off is the fact that people like that are able to get nice cars while I have to work for a piece of shit.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:34 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

yeah that thing that kills me is the guy that lost his integra did everything he could to make that car exactly what HE wanted. he worked hard for that car and had it taken away due to a jackass with no courage.... or obvious driving skill...reminds me how easy it is to lose your car/life. SUCKS DICK
Old 09-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

What sucks is the hell he's going to have to go through with the insurance company.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:02 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

ill keep an eye on on the peninsula.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Originally Posted by hondalawnmower
Yes, because you are white you can say that if you are generally concerned about all the idiots making you look bad.

Also, I'll keep a lookout for the guy, one thing that pisses me off is the fact that people like that are able to get nice cars while I have to work for a piece of shit.
I feel you on that one man.... I'm not one for pity, but Im tired of seeing 16 and 17 year olds in newer Si's and Im working full time for 3 years to pimp out my 89 ef. Screw it though, they dont know the first thing about real life. I always get a sense of pride out of the fact that my Honda actually has my blood on it from countless nights of staying up until 2 AM when work is at 6 just so it will be oh so fly on the way to work in the morning with the new seats or rear disc brakes.

Last edited by p-stone; 09-21-2006 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Banned

steroids is an unknown quantity at this point

we should all fucking look for his ass. He'll never be able to chill around here again...lol
Old 09-21-2006, 09:11 PM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by robber_ts1
What the fuck is that spose to mean?
Old 09-21-2006, 09:12 PM
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

SPO much!?
Old 09-21-2006, 11:09 PM
butter head

hnda klr has disabled reputation

this is what happens when ignorant drivers that own factory turbocharged cars (SRT-4, WRX or STI) pick on other drivers on the road. they like to show off their stock cars that they think is the sh!t which is REALLY NOT! sorry for the dude and the 2 girls though, hope the girls still look hot
Old 09-21-2006, 11:12 PM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by hnda klr
this is what happens when ignorant drivers that own factory turbocharged cars (SRT-4, WRX or STI) pick on other drivers on the road. they like to show off their stock cars that they think is the sh!t which is REALLY NOT! sorry for the dude and the 2 girls though, hope the girls still look hot
Let's hope they were hot to begin with. Maybe the wreck made them look better?

Quick Reply: to the black dude with the sliver wrx....