Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

TO the black hatch with altezzas @ 11:30pm

Old 04-19-2004, 06:07 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie
Default Re: TO the black hatch with altezzas @ 11:30pm

The A spec is overpriced IMO. Just look at an S and use the rest of your money to do your own work
Old 04-19-2004, 01:50 PM
i love it but sellin

AcuRaChiC is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=B16bEJ1][QUOTE=AcuRaChiC]i was gonna race him again but he got off....

i can not lose to a civic...

sure you can, i seen it happen. its easy just race the ones that actually have work done instead of the ones with goofy lights. and stickers and stuff.

the type s is tight tho i like it, im gonna go drive the a spec i think see if i like it.

you should give mary a rematch. if you on here, if you win you win, if you loose you loose.

kill is a kill tho.
hey when are you going to test drive the a-spec????

and where are you going to check it out???
Old 04-19-2004, 03:55 PM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

thats my kind of gurl
Old 04-19-2004, 08:16 PM
i love it but sellin

Originally Posted by Shawn
Usually you dont call for a rematch unless you race...and lose. You lost to a civic. Add that to the multitude of other cars you've been beaten by.
shawn i just thought of something.....i think you should really shut your cock chut b/c u are slower than me and i am stock.....

another reason is b/c just b/c you hang around ritz and worked/work at pepboys doesn't mean you know every fucking thing.....

so stf up
Old 04-19-2004, 08:19 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by AcuRaChiC
shawn i just thought of something.....i think you should really shut your cock chut b/c u are slower than me and i am stock.....

another reason is b/c just b/c you hang around ritz and worked/work at pepboys doesn't mean you know every fucking thing.....

so stf up
hahahahahaahahaha.

Shawn ran a 14 flat @ 100. There's no reason for him to waste his gas on you. Please don't try to race me either.

I was just fucking with you, you know...joking, but you wanna get all serious, so what the fuck ever, I'm not worried about it.

And Pep Boys gave me absolutely ZERO knowledge. I along with Shawn already knew about cars before we starting working at Pep Boys and I believe I can speak on behalf of him along with myself that we didn't get a job there to learn more, I just got it because I needed a job and my friend hooked me up.

The only thing I've learned at Pep Boys is how dumb fucking ricers are, when they get pissed at me because I don't have an extra 12" blue neon tube in stock.

Last edited by ritz; 04-19-2004 at 08:22 PM.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:26 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by AcuRaChiC
OWNED
Old 04-19-2004, 08:29 PM
Patron

Don't you people know that if you hang out with me you fucking rule?
Old 04-19-2004, 08:30 PM
i love it but sellin

Originally Posted by ritz
hahahahahaahahaha.

Shawn ran a 14 flat @ 100. There's no reason for him to waste his gas on you. Please don't try to race me either.

I was just fucking with you, you know...joking, but you wanna get all serious, so what the fuck ever, I'm not worried about it.

And Pep Boys gave me absolutely ZERO knowledge. I along with Shawn already knew about cars before we starting working at Pep Boys and I believe I can speak on behalf of him along with myself that we didn't get a job there to learn more, I just got it because I needed a job and my friend hooked me up.

The only thing I've learned at Pep Boys is how dumb fucking ricers are, when they get pissed at me because I don't have an extra 12" blue neon tube in stock.
good for him but still he needs to stop pretending his shit don't stink cause for real that ain't funny and I SURELY do not need his .01 cents!!!

and that last statement about the neon tube....damn that was you helping me???!?!?! j/k...
Old 04-19-2004, 08:33 PM
Patron

Dude, spic I remember meeting you in Ptown when you were either fastiva or t61.

Hahahhaha I had my camaro. Dude the OG names.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:35 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

.. was I with brokeneck?

dood - did you see the thumbs up? that shit gave me goosebumps.

EVERYFIN IS A-OK

Quick Reply: TO the black hatch with altezzas @ 11:30pm