Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Black rx7 with plates ROTARY somethin

Old 06-07-2005, 02:46 PM
My Banana!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ
Default Re: Black rx7 with plates ROTARY somethin

I drive that road everyday if he hit the bridge rail at 80 mph head on he should be in the resevoir right now not still on the road. That shits only like 6 inches thick
Old 06-07-2005, 04:08 PM
EF turd

DirtyEF is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by epyonie
I drive that road everyday if he hit the bridge rail at 80 mph head on he should be in the resevoir right now not still on the road. That shits only like 6 inches thick
go down that road and look for the big ass peice of bridge missing
Old 06-07-2005, 04:11 PM
EF turd

Originally Posted by blasko
YOUR GAY

And it looks to me like you left the scene of an accident. And why the fuck you streetracing on a curvy ass 2 lane road? i think we should tie you up in your trunk, and ghost ride that POS 78 BMW into a guardrail doing 105.

and i hope you know that if you were egging him on and "racing" and he crashed, your definately gunna get some shit. You were a contributing factor in the crash. then you left the scene.

damn 16 year old punk
ok
1. i wasnt driving you dumb mother fucker, it wasnt my car
2. We werent racing, he rode our ass all the way down the road then when there was an open spot the driver of the car i was in speed up to pass people.
3. The section of road this took place on is fairly straight and was just repaved so its real smooth too like your moms vaginal area.
4. Your calling me gay, your the one hooking up a pt cruiser. My saturn is stock so you can joke it but its just a stock car.
5. Im 17, learn to do your math you fucking idiot.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:22 PM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by matt067
ok
1. i wasnt driving you dumb mother fucker, it wasnt my car
2. We werent racing, he rode our ass all the way down the road then when there was an open spot the driver of the car i was in speed up to pass people.
3. The section of road this took place on is fairly straight and was just repaved so its real smooth too like your moms vaginal area.
4. Your calling me gay, your the one hooking up a pt cruiser. My saturn is stock so you can joke it but its just a stock car.
5. Im 17, learn to do your math you fucking idiot.

1 Your still involved. even if you werent driving
2. you said in your first post he rode yalls ass, then you went at it? looks like racing to me? 2 cars, next to each other in a contest of speed???? RACE?
3. my moms 300 lbs and ugly, thats disgusting you know about her vagina.
4. i like my cruiser, and so do other people. I bet i have more trophys then you do horsepower. so obviously someone likes my car.
5. what math, i was just guessing your around the age of 16 by the way you talk, and obviously the people you hang out with, and the immiturity you have to post about laughing cause someone crashed.
obviously i was right.

fag
Old 06-07-2005, 06:27 PM
EF turd

Originally Posted by blasko
1 Your still involved. even if you werent driving
2. you said in your first post he rode yalls ass, then you went at it? looks like racing to me? 2 cars, next to each other in a contest of speed???? RACE?
3. my moms 300 lbs and ugly, thats disgusting you know about her vagina.
4. i like my cruiser, and so do other people. I bet i have more trophys then you do horsepower. so obviously someone likes my car.
5. what math, i was just guessing your around the age of 16 by the way you talk, and obviously the people you hang out with, and the immiturity you have to post about laughing cause someone crashed.
obviously i was right.

fag
you tend to use that trophy joke alot, switch it up sometime. Who cares about your show trophies with all your bling blang chrome and mirrors. So fuck off
Old 06-07-2005, 06:29 PM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

you tend to use that trophy joke alot, switch it up sometime. Who cares about your show trophies with all your bling blang chrome and mirrors. So fuck off
i care about them. i earned them. im proud of them. you fuck off.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:23 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

ok so it sounds like someone was trying to pass you and you sped up so he couldn't pass, and then a car came and your "friend" was a dickhead and not letting the guy pass so he had to slam on his breaks and then crashed
Old 06-07-2005, 08:53 PM
EF turd

Originally Posted by Boombox757
ok so it sounds like someone was trying to pass you and you sped up so he couldn't pass, and then a car came and your "friend" was a dickhead and not letting the guy pass so he had to slam on his breaks and then crashed
he wasnt trying to pass, he did a damn burnout trying to catch us through the stoplight at the gas station. He got so damn close to the back of the car you couldnt see his front lights. When he got next to us he stared at me like he wanted to suck me off.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:19 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

ohh and I left out that you fled the scene of an accident
Old 06-07-2005, 09:22 PM
face is vanilla

he wasnt trying to pass, he did a damn burnout trying to catch us through the stoplight at the gas station. He got so damn close to the back of the car you couldnt see his front lights. When he got next to us he stared at me like he wanted to suck me off.
so?? there are people that drive like that. do you really think that he was trying to race a 78 bimmer?

Quick Reply: Black rx7 with plates ROTARY somethin