Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Black WRX on 264 yesterday

Old 08-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED
Default Re: Black WRX on 264 yesterday

hahaa i know who your talking about.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:18 AM
Banned

Kyon Kyon Kyon

passing cars on the shoulder, your cool
Old 08-25-2007, 09:06 AM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jus10
If it was an 06/07 the kid's name is Josh.. He's a fucking douche bag, no lie.. He definitely has a case of Napoleon Syndrome, too.
Justin.. there's a black one with a Greddy sticker on my street now. Not the same car is it? It has out of state plates tho.

By the way... how's the car running?
Old 08-25-2007, 09:45 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by BCisme
probably Larry.

so about your sig... what do you do about a boosted V8 that doesn't have any lag?
Roots blowers FTW
Old 08-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Registered Member

jus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by japslapr
Justin.. there's a black one with a Greddy sticker on my street now. Not the same car is it? It has out of state plates tho.

By the way... how's the car running?
Yes, that's the queer this guy is talking about.. The guy is a complete tool... I think he's either friends with, or tappin, that girl that lives at the end of the street that Brandon used to mess with.. And yeah, Colorado plates.

Car is running good, trying to sell my EDFC and stock BPV though. Maybe a 2.5 and PPG soon? Who knows at this rate lol
Old 08-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

God created boost lag... so that V8's could stand a chance!!!!
god never created it, you did by choosing the wrong size turbo for your application hahaha
Old 08-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Silverbullet86
god never created it, you did by choosing the wrong size turbo for your application hahaha
Yeah... please, show me a boosted small cube motor making 500+ without lag. Doesn't happen. My application calls for lag...
Old 08-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Built, HTA, V9

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Roots blowers FTW
MOst inefficient power adder there is. Horrible design. I ran a ported Eaton M90 for awhile (worse of them all) and although they do obviously work, they have more short comings than any other adder I have come across.

Roots blower... Turbo... CSC... Nitrous...

Roots FTL
Old 08-25-2007, 02:49 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

I'm going to go ahead and give you for being a tool. He looked at you and you passed someone on the shoulder to keep up with him. Again,
Old 08-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Originally Posted by japslapr
MOst inefficient power adder there is. Horrible design. I ran a ported Eaton M90 for awhile (worse of them all) and although they do obviously work, they have more short comings than any other adder I have come across.

Roots blower... Turbo... CSC... Nitrous...

Roots FTL
you didnt mention twin screw.

Quick Reply: Black WRX on 264 yesterday