Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Black WRX on 264 yesterday

Old 08-25-2007, 02:58 PM
squad up!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default Re: Black WRX on 264 yesterday

Originally Posted by japslapr
MOst inefficient power adder there is. Horrible design. I ran a ported Eaton M90 for awhile (worse of them all) and although they do obviously work, they have more short comings than any other adder I have come across.

Roots blower... Turbo... CSC... Nitrous...

Roots FTL
Damn your dumb

Last edited by To0C0oL; 08-25-2007 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:28 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BCisme
you didnt mention twin screw.
I'm not 100% certain, but even tho they are far better than the Eatons, are they not considered a roots blower still. Positive displacement.... just more efficient.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Banned

AlWaYsBoOsTiN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rprsntng757
I'm going to go ahead and give you for being a tool. He looked at you and you passed someone on the shoulder to keep up with him. Again,
you said you want to do what with my tool? anyways... when he passed me... I pulled up to him in 5th and then he kinda accelerated. I was coming up on a van so instead of locking up the brakes to get behind him. I got into the shoulder which was right there on Indepence exit.. so I would guess it is more like the exit ramp and went around the van real quick.. we were doing about 65 at this point and its not like we were racing ya tard. It wasnt some high speed shoulder pass goof ass.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:25 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

what ever happened to NEO WRX?

i think that was his name?

black 04 wrx with greddy front lip and gold wheels.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Originally Posted by intence
what ever happened to NEO WRX?

i think that was his name?

black 04 wrx with greddy front lip and gold wheels.
well, turns out he was the one.

Morpheus cam and took him, no one's seen him since.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

The more you try to explain yourself around here, the more shit you get.... who really gives a shit what anyone else really thinks on this board.
Originally Posted by AlWaYsBoOsTiN
you said you want to do what with my tool? anyways... when he passed me... I pulled up to him in 5th and then he kinda accelerated. I was coming up on a van so instead of locking up the brakes to get behind him. I got into the shoulder which was right there on Indepence exit.. so I would guess it is more like the exit ramp and went around the van real quick.. we were doing about 65 at this point and its not like we were racing ya tard. It wasnt some high speed shoulder pass goof ass.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:03 AM
fwd monster!

ChrisG has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BCisme
well, turns out he was the one.

Morpheus cam and took him, no one's seen him since.
HAHAHA
Old 08-26-2007, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

cfoster56 has disabled reputation

i know this kid he is a pussy
Old 08-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I'm not 100% certain, but even tho they are far better than the Eatons, are they not considered a roots blower still. Positive displacement.... just more efficient.

yea you are right about the whole eatons crap. But they are what they are for a single screw blower. There a many kenne bell twin screw blowers out there making tons of power.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:05 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

MOst inefficient power adder there is. Horrible design. I ran a ported Eaton M90 for awhile (worse of them all) and although they do obviously work, they have more short comings than any other adder I have come across.

Roots blower... Turbo... CSC... Nitrous...

Roots FTL

So do I lose?

Quick Reply: Black WRX on 264 yesterday