Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BLCHRSE 5.0 mustang...

Old 05-19-2005, 05:07 AM
E for Engourged.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4BangerCivic has disabled reputation
Default Re: BLCHRSE 5.0 mustang...

thats me. nobody ever gets on drag anymore...only reason i saw this is cuz it was the recent one visible from the main screen (never go in drag757).

'eh, no progress on the car since october, supposedly he's going to finish it this summer (before the track closes), but who knows if it'll get done.

Im goign to refrain from telling him about this thread because he sucks at the internet.

his entire post will look exactly like this with no periods or any other punctuation at all he'll just keep typing in one continuous thought it will be the most annoying thing to read and in the end he will not make a single arguable point at all it'll just keep going and im getting a headache typing this

So yea...your car is beautiful, i got back to whitehurst one night at like 5am and sure enough you took off down 45th (whatever the road in front of the dorms is).

Nice car
Old 05-19-2005, 05:24 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

yea im not really interested in another gay dragva debate either

but id appreciate it if you relayed the message im trying to run his car. apparently he had a few things to say about mine when i walked away from him and ive been trying to run him since. so just let him know if hes ever in newport news or poquoson he can feel free to get my number from michelle and we can race from a dig, roll, reverse, whatever.

and thanks for the compliments. your bimmer is pretty dope as well. you made a smart decision getting out of the money pit car bullshit and getting yourself a nice quality ride.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:56 AM
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub

T.J. has a big mouth. I remember pulling his chain a year ago when I told him that I could tear him up in the Acura even though it was completely obvious that it wouldn't be the case.

He proceeded to take out his interior and come hunting for me.

Maybe he'll do the same for you.
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Nick, PM me when this happens.
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub

It's not going to happen.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:57 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JBub
It's not going to happen.
That would suck. First tooquick, now TJ.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:37 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by 4BangerCivic
thats me. nobody ever gets on drag anymore...only reason i saw this is cuz it was the recent one visible from the main screen (never go in drag757).

'eh, no progress on the car since october, supposedly he's going to finish it this summer (before the track closes), but who knows if it'll get done.

Im goign to refrain from telling him about this thread because he sucks at the internet.

his entire post will look exactly like this with no periods or any other punctuation at all he'll just keep typing in one continuous thought it will be the most annoying thing to read and in the end he will not make a single arguable point at all it'll just keep going and im getting a headache typing this

So yea...your car is beautiful, i got back to whitehurst one night at like 5am and sure enough you took off down 45th (whatever the road in front of the dorms is).

Nice car
Excellent post! Now back to work!
Old 05-19-2005, 06:39 AM
~

Originally Posted by JBub
T.J. has a big mouth. I remember pulling his chain a year ago when I told him that I could tear him up in the Acura even though it was completely obvious that it wouldn't be the case.

He proceeded to take out his interior and come hunting for me.

Maybe he'll do the same for you.
no need to come hunting for me. all he has to do is say when and where and for how much dough. i'll even spot him a half car if he'll run for cash.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:04 AM
Thig Digged

ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq

Originally Posted by reuter
i'll even spot him a half car if he'll run for cash.
That would suck if you lost
Old 05-19-2005, 07:12 AM
~

not really. it's a built 306 with AFRs and a 100 shot and lots of little expensive fancy bullshit do-dads.

all i got is a car with a ported set of factory heads and a well matched cam, bolt-ons and 136,000 miles.

itd suck if he lost. id run home crying if some 1995 naturally aspirated, stock block turd with bird shit all over it and a 250lb kid behind the wheel walked my pretty little stroked mustang built for the spray.

the worst part is i gotta hand out half car lengths and put up cash just to get to race somebody that waited until i left then began running his mouth about how slow my car is. then 24 hours later when i told him to bring his shit out that same day he says he isnt ready. pretty weak if you ask me.

Last edited by nickyroo; 05-19-2005 at 07:15 AM.