Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

blue newer body prelude

Old 10-10-2004, 03:32 PM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: blue newer body prelude

Originally Posted by GodsOther
I think a lot of preludes could probably beat your pusstang, unless your now FI or some such, and I am referring to N/A ludes.... but know I don't care to have this conversation with you as you always just leave with your pussy hurting...
Right.... I'm sure there is a ton of Preludes that can beat me. Do you want to be the first to try? You are the biggest idiot on this fucking site and everyone knows it. I have honest to God shit out more intelligence than you have. I've tried to ignore your rediculous posts, and time after time you rear your ugly head and want to get into it. If you think I'm the one that always backs down, your highly mistaken. Your always the one that gets tossed back and forth between 25 some odd people. You are a fucking idiot, your car is slow, you are slow and no one likes you. Go crawl back into the orrfice you came out of you waste of fucking oxygen.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:14 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

I think a lot of preludes could probably beat your pusstang, unless your now FI or some such, and I am referring to N/A ludes.... but know I don't care to have this conversation with you as you always just leave with your pussy hurting...
It's funny how mustangs are "pusstangs", but you DRIVE A FUCKING PRELUDE. Not only is it slower in a straight line than a Mustang, but a mustang will nearly outhandle it as well. And mustangs are straight line cars.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by Shawn
Not only is it slower in a straight line than a Mustang, but a mustang will nearly outhandle it as well.
I haven't ever driven a prelude, but a stock mustang handles like complete shit. :/
Old 10-10-2004, 04:25 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shawn
And mustangs are straight line cars.
dont tell me that...
Old 10-10-2004, 05:13 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
I haven't ever driven a prelude, but a stock mustang handles like complete shit. :/
Thats the point. You think a FWD prelude with WORSE weight bias and a high center of gravity is gonna handle better?

Oh yeah, didnt SCC test a ITR vs a GT on a road course, and they had to make the road course tight like a autox for the ITR to beat the stang. The GT kept getting better lap times hehe.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

GodsOther.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
the second i saw the post, i knew it was you...

same here...thats my dougie
Old 10-10-2004, 07:36 PM
i gotta P.H.D

pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy

Originally Posted by BMC
same here...thats my dougie
aww Dizzle... muahhhh!
Old 10-10-2004, 09:47 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Yep, I can already see it, I am just waiting for Xceler8 and Bcisme to jump in
capitalize the C you dumbass. and let me guess, your bolt on N/A prelude can beat my 300+ rwhp GT.

so unless your trapping 110 or better, you better STFU.
Old 10-10-2004, 09:48 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by BCisme
capitalize the C you dumbass. and let me guess, your bolt on N/A prelude can beat my 300+ rwhp GT.

so unless your trapping 110 or better, you better STFU.
What does his MPH have to do with him being faster?

Quick Reply: blue newer body prelude