Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

blue newer body prelude

Old 10-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme
Default Re: blue newer body prelude

Originally Posted by GodsOther
I think a lot of preludes could probably beat your pusstang, unless your now FI or some such, and I am referring to N/A ludes....
you just shot yourself in the foot there. how you gonna sit there and talk about "preludes you know"? let's go with mustangs i know. i know plenty of N/A mustang GT's running 11's and 12's, many off stock bottom ends, some even stock heads and cams.

does it matter? no, because that's someone elses car. so until it's your car, don't say shit. cuz no one gives a fuck.
Old 10-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Originally Posted by ritz
What does his MPH have to do with him being faster?
he drives a stock prelude. so i guess it doesnt really matter.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Right.... I'm sure there is a ton of Preludes that can beat me. Do you want to be the first to try? You are the biggest idiot on this fucking site and everyone knows it. I have honest to God shit out more intelligence than you have. I've tried to ignore your rediculous posts, and time after time you rear your ugly head and want to get into it. If you think I'm the one that always backs down, your highly mistaken. Your always the one that gets tossed back and forth between 25 some odd people. You are a fucking idiot, your car is slow, you are slow and no one likes you. Go crawl back into the orrfice you came out of you waste of fucking oxygen.
Yep there are plenty of preludes that could beat you... sorry to ruin your day, and no your pusstang is not impressive unless your running sub 10's then I would be impressed. Blah blah blah, your and idiot etc etc... no prelude can beat your mustang etc etc... hell did I call that or what? come on rave some more about the mighty mustang.... it's funny it really is

Oh and Shawn, nearly? isn't that like almost as good but not really? which would make it NOT as good, end of story... and that is because of he shitty 60/40 weight distribution on mustangs (well part of it anyways) but I guess having a 52/48 split is horrible... and how do you figure they have a high center of gravity? it's definetly lower then a mustangs! and by the way we are talking about preludes not ITR's similar but not quite the same, wrong and weak as usual from you clowns...

oh and bc no one is talking about MY prelude or YOUR pusstang the comment was about them in general, so
Old 10-11-2004, 11:26 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
I haven't ever driven a prelude, but a stock mustang handles like complete shit. :/
A GT does.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Mustang > Prelude.

End of thread.

Actually...F-body > Mustang > Prelude.

Just for you Brock .
Old 10-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ritz
Mustang > Prelude.

End of thread.

Actually...F-body > Mustang > Prelude.

Just for you Brock .
<3
Old 10-11-2004, 11:41 AM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by GodsOther
Yep there are plenty of preludes that could beat you... sorry to ruin your day, and no your pusstang is not impressive unless your running sub 10's then I would be impressed. Blah blah blah, your and idiot etc etc... no prelude can beat your mustang etc etc... hell did I call that or what? come on rave some more about the mighty mustang.... it's funny it really is

Oh and Shawn, nearly? isn't that like almost as good but not really? which would make it NOT as good, end of story... and that is because of he shitty 60/40 weight distribution on mustangs (well part of it anyways) but I guess having a 52/48 split is horrible... and how do you figure they have a high center of gravity? it's definetly lower then a mustangs! and by the way we are talking about preludes not ITR's similar but not quite the same, wrong and weak as usual from you clowns...

oh and bc no one is talking about MY prelude or YOUR pusstang the comment was about them in general, so
For every fucking Prelude you can "show" me, I'll show you 10 Mustangs that will defecate on it. Mustangs don't have a 60/40 weight distribution, so try again, you fucking genius. The only thing you "called" was my attention, so don't get excited. I was going to ignore your posts but when you got specific with BCisme and I, is when you got the attention you wanted. MY car (which is bone stock) will out perform yours in every fucking category. You’re an idiot.... end of discussion. I can't remember how many fucking times we've gone round and round about this and it always results in you getting embarrassed and yet being to fucking naive to even know it. We even have non Mustang owners/enthusiast telling you your stupid and fellow Prelude owners of this board are embarrassed by your antics. So the balls in your court, I'm awaiting your terribly pathetic response you cock holster.

Last edited by Brock Obama; 10-11-2004 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:24 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

i have a 4th gen lude, and when i still had my swaybar on the z28, the Z28 would noticably outhandle the prelude. it definitely wont anymore now that the swaybar is off and the tires are trash, but stock for stock the f-body outhandled the lude. and i wouldnt doubt it one bit if a GT could do the same. a roush or mach1 would shit all over a 4th or 5th gen lude in the 1/4 or in the turns.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:30 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by reuter
i have a 4th gen lude, and when i still had my swaybar on the z28, the Z28 would noticably outhandle the prelude. it definitely wont anymore now that the swaybar is off and the tires are trash, but stock for stock the f-body outhandled the lude. and i wouldnt doubt it one bit if a GT could do the same. a roush or mach1 would shit all over a 4th or 5th gen lude in the 1/4 or in the turns.

Look out Nick, GodsOther knows all...... You better get your Nomex clothes for this one..
Old 10-11-2004, 12:31 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

but does he know you have the shaker?

<3

Quick Reply: blue newer body prelude