Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

blue newer body prelude

Old 10-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: blue newer body prelude

Originally Posted by LSProven
Why is everybody gettin' so worked up...?

I mean, everybody on this board has different taste in cars. Owning a Mustang and owning a Prelude are totally different. If you can purchase a Mustang, you can afford a Prelude, or vice versa. Its' the chooser who decides what goes into the engine.

Both cars are nice in my opinion. I was looking into purchasing a Mustang GT, and a Prelude for my first car. Not for speed, but just in general because they were both nice cars. I just ended up choosing something else, what better suited my taste. There are TONS of cars who could lace me up, i'm not denying that.

I mean for ya'll to be fightin' over the fact that Mustangs can beat Prelude, and Prelude can beat Mustangs. Stock for Stock, is probably going to be a Mustang. I don't know what the Book says, but that is my assumption. Once you start adding aftermarket parts, its' who knows?. The Cobra, and the Mach1's, etc Those are put out for the racer enthuse'.

Out of the two cars, to me a Mustang could reach a higher limit thus of a Prelude.

Both are different cars, have different limits and had different goals in mind when being built.

*I'm not calling you out XCEL
If anyone feels like this is' bein' directed towards them in a shitty way, its' not.
we're cool I agree with you 110%. Its ass holes like GodsOther that rambles on and on about incorrect shit that gets eveyone fired up. Not that a Mustang is better than a Prelude or vice versa. They are both nice cars and both have different places on the "food chain", thats what all this garbage is about.

Last edited by Brock Obama; 10-13-2004 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:35 PM
i gotta P.H.D

pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy

Originally Posted by LudeDude98
my prelude owns all other preludes
i'll wax dat a$$
Old 10-13-2004, 07:42 PM
Smee

LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98

mmmmm sweet, you goin out to eat with us sat night?
Old 10-13-2004, 07:52 PM
i gotta P.H.D

pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy

maybe...only if its your treat! lol