Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BMW meet and cruise to the Spring Meet. again all are welcome

Old 02-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
almostM almostM
Default Re: BMW meet and cruise to the Spring Meet. again all are welcome

All I needed was an address, everyone knows how to use google, but thanks! Not too fimiliar with VA Beach
Old 02-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Banned

8speed 8speed 8speed 8speed 8speed

Might have some my.IS lexus guys and my toyota prius meet but how many is too many cars to roll with? Wouldn't want the BMW crew to get pissed
Old 02-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

RSDeuce has disabled reputation

Never heard of such a thing as too much.

For whomever comes, make sure you drop a phone number with the regulars, we don't like to leave people behind but it becomes more likely with more people. If you can call someone and catch up, that won't happen.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

I probably wont have my upgraded supercharger kit on, so 8speed our race will have to wait...
Old 02-26-2009, 05:22 AM
Registered Member

Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113

There is a group meeting at Pembroke Mall that morning of Subaru's if you guys want to join in and cruise over with us. We are working on the time, since we want to get breakfast first.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

that would be fine, if we could keep the groups separate when we pull into the park at the end. I kinda want to see all bmw's, then all scoobies if they are coming, then vettes, etc...

we are doing 10-11, so if you get breakfast before that? if not, we may even leave for the meet at 1130 or 12...
Old 02-26-2009, 07:15 AM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

Does anyone in the BMW group that comes out, have a 1 series? Im seriously considering one, and wanted to know if someone in the area has one.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

1 of our guys who may be coming out has one, just go drive one... you wont want to get out of it.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:29 AM
Registered Member

Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113 Chevarian113

I saw a 1 series yesterday. They look awesome!

We havent decided on a time, but I suggested breakfast at 9 or so, head to the meet at 11 at the latest. I'm sure it wouldnt be hard to keep them all seperate. That's how most people like it anyways.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:30 AM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

Originally Posted by Impulsed7
1 of our guys who may be coming out has one, just go drive one... you wont want to get out of it.
I only had to sit in it. Thats all it took.

Quick Reply: BMW meet and cruise to the Spring Meet. again all are welcome