Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Body damage help :)

Old 11-21-2011, 02:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
get_sidewaays has disabled reputation
Default Body damage help :)

Name: Alyssa

Hi guys! Ok, so I'm about to get my lude painted but I do have some body work issues. She has a dent in her back corner panel that I need help fixing. She also has some sanding and primer stuff to do before paint, and if you want to help, you can :)

If you text me, I can send you pictures of her damage. It's not that bad.. I just need someone with the balls to drill into her and pull it out lmfao.

Thaaanks!
Old 11-21-2011, 02:29 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: Body damage help :)

yeah, take it to maaco, suck one of the painters dicks, profit

stay in the kitchen and you wont have this problem

get fucked
Old 11-21-2011, 02:30 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

lmao...drilling holes is the old school way to do it..they now have tools called stud welders..
Old 11-21-2011, 02:32 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

and by the picture thats in your for sale thread...the quarter needs to be pulled before any fixing is done..but hey...what do i know
Old 11-21-2011, 02:32 PM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by get_sidewaays
Name: Alyssa

Hi guys! Ok, so I'm about to get my lude painted but I do have some body work issues. She has a dent in her back corner panel that I need help fixing. She also has some sanding and primer stuff to do before paint, and if you want to help, you can

If you text me, I can send you pictures of her damage. It's not that bad.. I just need someone with the balls to drill into her and pull it out lmfao.

Thaaanks!
I'm sure you'll find all the help you need here..plus some.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Want to smang?
Old 11-21-2011, 02:34 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by nftuatn
lmao...drilling holes is the old school way to do it..they now have tools called stud welders..
excuse me good sir, this thread is full of ignorance, get out of here with that noise
Old 11-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Registered Member

get_sidewaays has disabled reputation

Ok, well I don't have an eagle claw at my house. I'd rather drill holes and fix it like that. If you guys don't want to help, don't be rude about it. I didn't ask you personally and I'd rather do it myself than have anyone bitch about it. Girls DON'T belong in the kitchen. And just to let you know, A GUY PUT THE DENT IN MY CAR. I can drive my ass off. But thanks.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:35 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

texted for nudes, i know the guys at Stock or modified, send and ill help you out

your right, they belong in the kitchen and the bedroom

and i bet you can, since white girls have no ass, your not driving too much there
Old 11-21-2011, 02:35 PM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by get_sidewaays
Ok, well I don't have an eagle claw at my house. I'd rather drill holes and fix it like that. If you guys don't want to help, don't be rude about it. I didn't ask you personally and I'd rather do it myself than have anyone bitch about it. Girls DON'T belong in the kitchen. And just to let you know, A GUY PUT THE DENT IN MY CAR. I can drive my ass off. But thanks.

Quick Reply: Body damage help :)