Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

body shops?

Old 10-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wonka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default body shops?

i have a 97 cadillac catera that has its passenger side fender (right above wheel well) pushed in, its not too bad but ugly and i need it pulled back out and formed back and repainted (about 8'' by 6''). would it be cheaper to just buy a new fender (205.00-275.00) and have it painted and installed or to repair what i have? and what is a good body shop in virginia beach or near it, that can do it without tearing my wallet up?
Old 10-09-2006, 10:53 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband
Default Re: body shops?

I've taken my car to Jeff at Dreamworks. Does good work.

I actually need to go back. The front end I bought was shit and fell apart. Need to buy another one and have Jeff paint and put that one in for me.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by taz757
I've taken my car to Jeff at Dreamworks. Does good work.

I actually need to go back. The front end I bought was shit and fell apart. Need to buy another one and have Jeff paint and put that one in for me.
got a number and location?
Old 10-09-2006, 11:05 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by wonka
got a number and location?
He located over by The Head Shop off of London Bridge Rd. You can give him a call at 7170556.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:07 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

stock or modified bodyworks. we are here till 7. were right off rosemont rd or the first right when turning onto rosemont from damn neck. chandler creek road. 757 301 8490 if youd like to stop by give us a call.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Banned

would it be cheaper to just buy a new fender (205.00-275.00) and have it painted and installed or to repair what i have?
Old 10-09-2006, 11:11 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
stock or modified bodyworks. we are here till 7. were right off rosemont rd or the first right when turning onto rosemont from damn neck. chandler creek road. 757 301 8490 if youd like to stop by give us a call.
I need to stop by and check you guys out sometime. I drive right by every day to and from work.

OT - I saw your car about a week and a half ago, over by Lynnhaven Mall. Color looks good. Wheels look good. But, IMO, they just don't work together real well. for daring to be different though.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

would it be cheaper to just buy a new fender (205.00-275.00) and have it painted and installed or to repair what i have?
depends on where the damage is on the fender? if you replace the fender on a on 97 car,you will most likely have to blend the adjacent panels,thus adding to the cost of repairs.post a pic and ill be able to tell you better..
Old 10-09-2006, 01:29 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

id have to see it to tell you for sure, but if there is a decent amount of bodywork to be done, a new fender would probabaly be best, if all i have to do is prep seal it and shoot it, itll be alot cheaper than if i grind it, do bodywork, prime it, prep the primer, seal it, paint and clear it. less work, less money.

Originally Posted by taz757
I need to stop by and check you guys out sometime. I drive right by every day to and from work.

OT - I saw your car about a week and a half ago, over by Lynnhaven Mall. Color looks good. Wheels look good. But, IMO, they just don't work together real well. for daring to be different though.

yea stop in and check us out, i just started here about a week ago after doing paint work on my own for the past couple years, glad to be working at an actual shop with some cool people. and haha, thanks, well thats me , always doing shit different and i think they look freaking awesome and there here to stay and stand out. but stop in and check us out if you need any work done.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:41 PM
La Cerveza Mas Fina

KRON1C has disabled reputation

+1 for SoM