Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bring It Car Show/meet Up

Old 08-30-2004, 05:38 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J-mega99 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bring It Car Show/meet Up

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
At STS, if you saw the Emotion area, those are some show cars. They look really good and not just some pretty much stock looking cars. They are well done show cars as well as fast as fuck. They don't sit there and look at a score sheet and figure out what stupid shit they can do to wring some points out from the rules and scoring sheets. They do the cars to a theme and stick to it and it looks damn good. There's show and then there's you. Like Brian said, those trophies don't mean shit if your car's ugly as fuck.
Yeah I spoke with the guys from Emotion that day, if you think they don't consider score sheets and those cars aren't purpose built you should visit 4ncca.com take a look around and reconsider. But hey thanks for weighing in.
I truly loathe you kid.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:44 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

You missed the part where they said their cars are actually fast.

And not ugly as fuck.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:46 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Old 08-30-2004, 05:48 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by J-mega99
Exactly.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:52 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Had to take a breath, and remember who I was talking to. Gotta 12 hour shift today, so pace yourself.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:57 AM
#XV

Had to take a breath, and remember who I was talking to. Gotta 12 hour shift today, so pace yourself.
You're goingto need 12 hours to convince someone that a kitted kia is somehow nicer than a Sil80.
Old 08-30-2004, 06:00 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Originally Posted by blaxican25
You're goingto need 12 hours to convince someone that a kitted kia is somehow nicer than a Sil80.
Probably isn't, but we're not in competition (specially not here in your kingdom) and we all measure success differently. I picked up 2 sponsors this year and have a mag shoot scheduled for next month. You on the other hand....got a loan approved. Success all around.
Old 08-30-2004, 06:16 AM
#XV

Probably isn't, but we're not in competition (specially not here in your kingdom) and we all measure success differently. I picked up 2 sponsors this year and have a mag shoot scheduled for next month. You on the other hand....got a loan approved. Success all around.
I don't think getting a kia dealership and a Minute Rice to give you money for stickers is a success. I suppose it is a good idea to give guys like you an outlet for their competitive nature, though. Since you can't compete in true motorsports, they create a sport just for you. Rather like the Special Olympics, isn't it. I wonder if the magazine is going to cover your last awards ceremony?
Old 08-30-2004, 06:20 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Old 08-30-2004, 06:22 AM
Registered member

Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall

haha now that's just wrong, but funny at the same time...

Quick Reply: Bring It Car Show/meet Up