Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

bullshit

Old 10-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Angry bullshit

whoever was at the meet in norfolk this past weekend youll know what i mean. i drive an import, like many of the people that attend this meet.atone point when i first started attending these meets there were no "ricer" type imports out there and the parking lot stayed relitively quiet and litter free. the past couple of weeks the bullshit has started, this past weekend there were fuckin people blasting music and fucking dancing around thier cars i mean shit, go to the club its a fuckin car meet. and after looking around the lot towards the end of the night the lot was fuckin trashed. anyone that was there knows what i mean, and if your on here, the dude that was pushing the shopping cart around the lot;damn good idea, i think we're brionging trash cans next time.assholes stay home!
Old 10-11-2004, 01:46 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas
Default Re: bullshit

give up

ricers own this board. you'll see
Old 10-11-2004, 01:47 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

we need to police our selves. When we notice the ass holes coming in/ littering/loud music/burnout in parking lots......

we should just stone them or some other form of mid evil punishment.
Old 10-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by XCELR8
we need to police our selves. When we notice the ass holes coming in/ littering/loud music/burnout in parking lots......

damn good idea, i was actually thinking something along those lines ill build a guillotine muhahahahaha

Last edited by sumospeed.com; 10-11-2004 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-11-2004, 01:58 PM
DomesticImperfection

Hidalgo13 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by XCELR8

gotta love the mid evil ways of life, i say we bring back the Guillotine...let some heads roll....lol
Old 10-11-2004, 02:00 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I'd be happy with a good tar and feathering. But seriously, when we see people doing stupid shit, we ALL should step up and beat their ass or whatever.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:00 PM
Blang Blang

thats whats up i do give respect to the dude that was pushing the cart around 2weeks ago though he had some balls to walk around and ask for trash, he should have a budweiser commercial lol
Old 10-11-2004, 02:37 PM
DomesticImperfection

Hidalgo13 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by drive
thats whats up i do give respect to the dude that was pushing the cart around 2weeks ago though he had some balls to walk around and ask for trash, he should have a budweiser commercial lol
Budlight presents ...REal American Heros....today we salute you...Mr. shopping cart trash picker upper.....i think it's a catchy phrase....lol
Old 10-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by Hidalgo13
Budlight presents ...REal American Heros....today we salute you...Mr. shopping cart trash picker upper.....i think it's a catchy phrase....lol
LOL keep it going....
Old 10-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Got a new name.

GreySquirrel GreySquirrel GreySquirrel GreySquirrel GreySquirrel GreySquirrel GreySquirrel GreySquirrel GreySquirrel GreySquirrel GreySquirrel

When considering medieval punishments to dole out on ricers, might I suggest a modern day draw and quarter. Lay them down, and tie a limb to the tow strap of four vehicles, have each one dump the clutch at about 3k in four seperate directions. Usually once would get the message across to the rest of the would be offenders.